Brushes

alireno

Just wondering which kind of brush each one of you feels is the best type for "our" hair. I have a boar bristle brush, but I was thinking about getting a cushion or a paddle brush. Which type is the most gentle to use?

UmSumayyah

right now I have a boar brush, but i just got it at the drug store. I read recently that a more expensive (as in mason pearson) brush is higher quality and least likely to cause damage. since i can't afford one right now i just have been using my brush less. I was tempted to get the brush listed in the Tracee Ross regimen but decided against it.

Allandra

I have a boar bristle brush and a paddle brush. However, I don't use either one of them often. The last time I did use either was when I did a roller wrap (February 16/17).

azul11

i bought a boars head brush but i honestly dont know why. i dont really use it. i dont really brush my hair. something about the brush scares me a bit. with a comb i know how much hair is coming out by looking but its harder to tell with a brush. the only time a brush is used on my hair is when i go to a salon and they wrap my hair. God bless you all.

mirrormirror

I have a soft boar bristle brush and a paddle brush. I prefer the paddle brush for the lenghth of my hair. But I'll use the boar brush to smooth my sides.