BT CHALLENGE UPDATES

it's only been a few weeks since i've used it, but my new growth is very soft & i no longer have an itchy scalp. another bonus is that my hair smells fresh all of the time w/the scented version...no sulphur smell at all. my only thing is that i don't know how to track my growth because i'm transitioning w/o BCing. any suggestions?

Treyjor said:
Hi

I'm new to the board. I've been reading a lot of good things about BT so I decided to order it. Do any of you know how long it will take to come in. I am dying to try it. :)

i ordered mine on the 16th april still not received it :ohwell: .. I got a shipping letter yesterday so hopefully will be receiving some time next week ;) . I'm in the UK though so you can imagine it takes longer :cool: ... also I was given the wrong shipping invoice so had to pay an extra $7 so i suppose thats another reason why its taking so long... its been the longest 27 days :look: ever lol :lol:

Some ladies have received theres in less than 5 days so I suppose it really depends...

SaintLuxe said:
it's only been a few weeks since i've used it, but my new growth is very soft & i no longer have an itchy scalp. another bonus is that my hair smells fresh all of the time w/the scented version...no sulphur smell at all. my only thing is that i don't know how to track my growth because i'm transitioning w/o BCing. any suggestions?

Cornrows or braids.

So far, so good. I've been using it on my hair as well as my daughter's hair for the past 3 weeks. I already needed a touch up when I started using it and I just got my touch up 4 days ago. My hair, as well as my daughter's hair grew an inch. I'm going to up the dosage by applying it every day instead of the 3 x weekly that I was previously doing. The best thing is that the post partem hairloss that I suffered damn near 4 years ago is finally in recovery. Dr. Miracles grew some of it but then it stopped working. I see some small little baby hairs growing at the right side of my temple area and the left side is completely filled in. I should be bra strap at least by August, APL the most. Let's see if I make my goal! :)

Back