Butters and Oils

realskirt

Yesterday, I bought the items below from a lady who was moving and couldn’t take the stuff with her. Everything is new and unopened this was such a good deal I couldn’t walk away. Any ideas on what I can do with all this stuff?

5 LBS – Ultra Refined Shea Butter
5 LBS – Avocado Butter – All natural
10 LBS – Deodorized Cocoa Butter
17 LBS – Palm Kernel Flakes
1 Gallon – Cosmetic Grade Sweet Almond Oil
5 Gallon – 76 degree Coconut Oil
Many bags of Mica powder
Essential oils and fragrance oils

And other stuff!

BrooklynSouth

Yesterday, I bought the items below from a lady who was moving and couldn’t take the stuff with her. Everything is new and unopened this was such a good deal I couldn’t walk away. Any ideas on what I can do with all this stuff?

5 LBS – Ultra Refined Shea Butter-Use it to seal your ends and soften strands.
5 LBS – Avocado Butter – All natural-same as shea
10 LBS – Deodorized Cocoa Butter
17 LBS – Palm Kernel Flakes
1 Gallon – Cosmetic Grade Sweet Almond Oil-seal ends, pre-poo oil or oil wash.
5 Gallon – 76 degree Coconut Oil-5 gallons good grief! Seal, mix with shea for a whipped butter.
Many bags of Mica powder
Essential oils and fragrance oils

And other stuff!

{The above blue are my additions to Realskirt's post}You grabbed a great haul, you should be set for a good long time.

adw425

Well, shea butter, cocoa butter, coconut oil and almond oil are in both my butter (softened solid) and oil mixes that I use to seal, pre-poo and add to my CO washing conditioner, DCs and hair masks. You are definitely set for a long time.

alopeciagrl

Hmmm sounds hair delicious. Well I wooul take the butters and blend them in a blender add a capful or two of the oils. This will do great on your scalp and your hair. Actually your body too.

realskirt

what is mica powder

This is what I found - Mica powder is purified and crushed mica minerals. It is available in a variety of different colors that go from dazzling silver or gold tones to muted. Some Mica powders have a shimmer effect that makes them also called glitter.

Mica powder can be used for Lipsticks, Foundations, Rouges, Coloring Soaps.

http://www.brambleberry.com/SearchResult.aspx?KeyWords=mica

The lady that I bought all this stuff from was making Handmade Soaps. I have no idea what to do with it yet!

Kurlee

This is what I found - Mica powder is purified and crushed mica minerals. It is available in a variety of different colors that go from dazzling silver or gold tones to muted. Some Mica powders have a shimmer effect that makes them also called glitter.

Mica powder can be used for Lipsticks, Foundations, Rouges, Coloring Soaps.

http://www.brambleberry.com/SearchResult.aspx?KeyWords=mica

The lady that I bought all this stuff from was making Handmade Soaps. I have no idea what to do with it yet!
that sounds cool. Thanks for replying! :yep: Can you use it as eye shadow?