Buying a new car very soon

Zeal

ladies please pry for me that i will be vicorious and spirit led. As many of you know i was in a car accident on August 15 and totaled my car. It is now time for me to take the rental back and I have to purchase a new car. Please pary that i will be spirit lead and not make rash decisions. I am actualy thinking seriously of buying a new car from Enterprise "today". I have no idea what car to purchase but I need a car soon. Pray that i will have favor. I have had it so far. My rental has been covered for 2 weeks opposed to one. Praise the Lord !! I know that there is healing in my Praise. I have no choice now but to trust in God. if you can, Please pray for me through out the day.

God is so Good, i was trying to turn my alarm clock off and turned the radio on my mistake. " I'm still going to pray" By Charles and Taylor was playing and right now, "You will Receive" is playing by Byron Cage. Wow!!! Praise the Lord, Praise the Lord praise the Lord.

Ladies please pry for me. Now , "God Kept me" by Kurt Carr is playing. have a blessed day and keep me in prayer throughout the day.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Precious Zeal, God will leave no stone unturned to bless you and keep you. It's not about the car, it's more about God reaching out to you and showing you, just how much He wants to love and bless you with far more than you've been believing Him for.

Today, is your day to see a fruitful vine with blessings over and beyond you could ever ask or think. In Jesus' name, Amen.

:blowkiss:

Zeal

Thanks ladies. God is at work. I don't know what he is doing. But I am waiting.

crlsweetie912

Z,
Just seeing this. But I know from experience, that when we don't know what God's plan is, that's when He has things under PERFECT control. Let go and let God do what He wants to do for you. Then, under His leading, just walk into your destiny. It will be so easy, you cannot question that it's God's plan! I will be waiting to hear your praise report!