Calling "ALL" Texlaxers and Naturals

Aura

I have 4bcd>z hair, but it's very fine. I just started texlaxing about 4 months ago, so I have like 3 inches of texlaxed hair that can be somewhat unruly, thick, course, and it sticks together like "dreads" sometimes:cry2: . I usually would have to drown my roots with a moist cond and oil with heat for 20/30 minutes to tame it. Ladies, my routine is to pre-poo with a protein cond or a Henna, shampoo and moisturizing condition.

Liquid LeKair Cholesterol Plus Conditioner- Aloe Formula is "AMAZING"! I normally will just pick up the jar of Lekair Cholesterol (regular formula), but for some reason decided to be daring. :confused:

OK, so I put the Liquid Lekair with Aloe in my hair after I shampooed it, the conditioner got deep down to my roots with NO problem, and I left it on for "2" minutes as it instructed. Then I rinsed it, and the comb went through it with no problem, then I applied a smaller amount to my hair as the directions instructed, even though I didn't have to, it did the job the 1st time around, and ofcourse the comb went through my hair again like butter and I used "NO" heat. :grin: That's what I got excited about! I didn't comb my hair "ALL" week or before I washed it, I am forever dedicated as a customer now.

I definitely get "LAZY" sometimes, so this is perfect if you pre-poo with Protein/Henna, shampoo and just want a "QUICK" moisturizing conditioner that will condition/soften/detangle and go to bed. :sleeping:

The girl from the Grow Afro Hair Long website recommends Lekair Cholesterol conditioner and Infusium 23 leave in, so I tried it and ever since I've incorporated these 2 things in my regimen, my hair has been growing very nicely, no split ends or anything and I haven't trimmed my hair since June 2006. I'm so happy about the Liquid Lekair with Aloe, I think I will go back and buy "ALL" of the remaining bottles. :D And ladies, it is "ONLY" $2.80, my BSS was selling it for $2.79. So for all of you product junkies, it doesn't cost much at all.

Here is a link to see what it looks like >> http://texasbeautysupplies.com/lek44020.html

Radianthealth

Great info I am also a 4B with texlaxed fine hair.

I have some leclair, it was nice but I wasn't all that crazy about it, I will look into the specific product that you recommended:)

Aura

Yes, get the Liquid LeKair. I noticed an "immediate" difference. Let me know what you think.:)