Calling WEN FRIENDS: Those of you using the lavender CC did you get volume as well???

BlackHairDiva

After reading the long 97 plus pages of the WEN thread, I wanted to know if those of you who are using the lavender one experience an increase in volume as well in the hair. Did you still get the moisture and swing , bounce movement as well?

beans4reezy

Re: Calling WEN FRIENDS: Those of you using the lavender CC did you get volume as wel

Good question. I was thinking about adding the lavendar to my WEN arsenal, but I wanted to know how it works on hair volume too....

Toy

Re: Calling WEN FRIENDS: Those of you using the lavender CC did you get volume as wel

When i used it that is exactly what i got Volume & swing did not not feel moisturized.

beans4reezy

When i used it that is exactly what i got Volume & swing did not not feel moisturized.

If you really value the volume it gives you, maybe you can mix it with a mosturizing conditioner? I think that's what I'll do.

Thanks Toy, my next WEN order will be the Lavendar