can i do braidouts this way?

taylokc

I want to do a braidout on my shoulder length hair but i cannot twist my hair to scalp. Is it okay if i can twist my hair individually all over my head and put some rollers on the end and dry under the dryer. will i get the same results?

wheezy807

Sure you can, i think a majority of the ladies here do it that way. Same results. Me, myself, i prefer cornrows.

Traycee

That how most women do it....I can't cornrow so I plait my hair and braid or you can twist it...I achieve great braid-out doing this

drasgrl

Can you cornrow? I can't very well but it comes out ok. I also just make a few plaits (usually six) all over.

RosesBlack

I can't cornrow and I've done them this way. I used flexirods on the braids and it turned out pretty cute.

cmw45

I do. PICS below.

My braids usually aren't that small but that was for the protective wig challenge so those were my braids under the wig.

mrsjohnson75

I do cornrows or individual plaits for my braidouts. My avatar is a pic of the plait braidout. I always roll the ends with pillow rollers.

KLomax

Here's a picture of my braid out. I make 5-6 individual braids and put perm rods on the ends