Can someone tell me how far I have til midback...

zzirvingj

...judging by the pic in my siggy?? How many inches would you say I have to go? I am in the "midback 07 challenge" this year and was just wondering what would even be considered midback for me...

TIA!

i think if your hair was fully straight you may be at midback already and if not you only have at most 2 inches to go.

just my opinion tho

Qetesh said:
i think if your hair was fully straight you may be at midback already and if not you only have at most 2 inches to go.

just my opinion tho
I agree with that.

I agree w/Qtesh also. You'll really see how close you are if you atleast straighten out the bottom portion from ear to ear really good.

BTW your is nice and THICK.

Qetesh said:

just my opinion tho
I agree.

your hair looks a lot like my hair in this pic:)

You must be a short doo-wap. Look at your little waist. :lol:

But yeah, I would say about 3 more inches. Try straightening it more.

:) WOW, Pretty hair, 2 or 3 more inches maybe less if it is bone straight. You will be waist length in no time. How tall are you? I am hatin' on that trim thin waistline. Yep, U too will help me stay on my diet.

So it looks like 2-3 inches in the consensus, huh? Great, cuz that's about what I was thinking...plus, I only seem to retain about 3 inches in a year anyhow :ohwell:

But I'm hopeful to make the challenge! :) Thanks for the complements. To those who inquired, my regimen is in my fotki.

And about the supposed "thin waistline"--lol---I have been working on that! To those that inquired, since December I work out 3-5 days a week. 40 minutes of cardio (jogging or elliptical machine), followed by about 30 minutes of weight lifting. But what's helped me the most is cutting back on sweets. I haven't cut them out, just cut them back cuz I'm a sweets FANATIC. I'm only 5 feet, 2 inches :p Trying to get right for summer!! LOL

Qetesh said:

just my opinion tho

I agree! U are most likely there, but we'd have to see it fully stretched first.

GORGEOUS hair, btw!!!! I love that thickness!!!!! :D

Your hair is looking so good! Yeah, if you straightened your hair out more, you'd be so close. Maybe you have 2 inches, give or take. Just think...you're not very far from waist length!

I'd say three inches because two looks like it'd barely touch the MBL category, but if you had at least three then it'd be undeniably MBL. Your hair is very thick and gorgeous too :)

Back