Can you buy sample sizes of Aveda products?

Glib Gurl

Everyone is always raving about Aveda . . . but I'm trying to pull back from purchasing full size products (because I often discover that I don't like them . . . or don't like them more than things I'm currently using). So, I'm wondering if there is anyplace I can buy sample version of the Aveda products?

If not, what is the ONE Aveda product you cannot live without?

Glib Gurl

But I'm so lazy I hardly ever return stuff! That's why those mail-order companies love me . . . *sigh*

Dayjoy

Old School Member
Aveda stores and some salons (at least the one I go to) do sell 1 1/2-2 oz bottles and tubes of products. They call them travel size. I bought the Detox in this size because I don't need that much that often. They'll run you at least $3-$4 though.

lilamae

Yeah I visited an Aveda salon and they have small samples..but not of the good stuff. There were no DR or Brilliant samples available. But let me say this... you will not regret this purchase. try the DR shampoo and conditioner. It's soooo good.

Isis

The Aveda salons I've gone to (four different ones) made samples for me right there and gave them to me, just because they were recommending a product. They have containers just for free samples. One stylist gave me the rest of the Aveda DR conditioner container, to see if I would like it. It was already opened and used on her customers but I didn't mind. :)
It's might be best to call first and find out, just in case they don't do it everywhere.