Candy C avocado butter conditioner???

tnorenberg

Has anyone purchased this from her and received/ not received it? This question is because I made an order AND PAID FOR IT over three weeks ago. I haven't received anything, not even an status note. I see her siggy says she was having problems, but I have emailed her and PM'd her about it and have gotten no response what so ever.:mad: This is not what I would have expected from her since she has been so instrumental in helping others out on this board. :confused: What have your experiences been w her & har products????

Like you said she may be having a couple issues she's working through and she's in the UK so that may have something to do with it also. Since your in the US.

BeyondBlessed said:
Like you said she may be having a couple issues she's working through and she's in the UK so that may have something to do with it also. Since your in the US.

Yeah, I was just going to mention this. She is shipping items internationally if you're here in the States. That can take quite some time. I shipped a member in South Africa some hair stuff and it took a good lil' while to reach her, but it arrived! I'd give it a little more time, and hopefully she responds promptly.

from what i know she has been having problems with suppliers and shipping comapnies and has had to get everything sorted out, she has been issuing refunds and contacting people about the problem and on myspace there is a message about it. Maybe she just hasn't gotten to you yet with all that is going on with all the products and customers. Try to message her on myspace maybe? I dunno she seems trustworthy to me and all this must be overwhelming for her, im sure once u get in touch with her things will work out.

Good Luck!

She contacted me about the problems she was having and also refunded my money a few weeks ago. If you paid by PayPal check your account to see if you have any refunds pending. Come to think of though, you would have received an e-mail from PayPal letting you know that you have a refund.

divinefavor said:
She contacted me about the problems she was having and also refunded my money a few weeks ago. If you paid by PayPal check your account to see if you have any refunds pending. Come to think of though, you would have received an e-mail from PayPal letting you know that you have a refund.

That's a good point. I ended up havign to go into Paypal and except it because she sent the funds back in Pounds Sterling. I had to tell them that I wanted them funds in US Dollars.

Try getting in touch with her. Like other posters said she's in the UK and they are having some serious issues over there right now.

Has anyone purchased this from her and received/ not received it? This question is because I made an order AND PAID FOR IT over three weeks ago. I haven't received anything, not even an status note. I see her siggy says she was having problems, but I have emailed her and PM'd her about it and have gotten no response what so ever.:mad: This is not what I would have expected from her since she has been so instrumental in helping others out on this board. :confused: What have your experiences been w her & har products????

I've written you a pm, but your money remained unclaimed for weeks until they (PayPal) removed the refund automatically. It says you have yet to register with paypal!

sorry about this, but i did issue a refund and it was unclaimed

Take Care

Cherie

Back