Cannot wait for this book to be published!!

jillybean2012

I just happened to be browsing on amazon this morning when I saw that Audrey Davis-Sivasothy has a new book that is currently available for pre order on amazon. "Hair Care Rehab: The Ultimate Hair Repair and Reconditioning Manual".

Of course, I clicked on preorder and hate that I will have to wait until April to receive it.

In case anyone is looking for a great reference about hair that doesn't push brands or isn't focused on just natural or just relaxed hair "Black Hair Science by the same author is that book. In fact, that is the only book that I have both the paper book and also a copy on kindle.:grin:

Postal

I purchased Black Hair Science for the Kindle, and I must admit, it is superb. I hope this next book is just as satisfying and just as factually accurate and in depth.

Postal

Postal

Oh really? so you'd suggest this book?? I've been debating on whether to buy it or not.

I recommend it. It's a good reference book. I think of it like a textbook on Hair. I don't read it like a novel, I go back to it when I want to look up something specific about basic hair care. I just appreciate that she adds reasoning to what works and why they work. For example, she talks about the polarity of oils and how that aspect affects its ability to adsorb to our hair. Of course, if your on this website and read it regularly, you might have known which oils did that but not why. You should know that I'm new to hair care so the information was very enlightening for me. I found the book before finding this website so I must warn you, a lot of it may be redundant information for you.

Last edited:

alive

I've never looked at this before. Will def check it out now. thanks for the recommendation! :yep: