Question Can't post/view forums

Leeda.the.Paladin

I've been having trouble all day. I can't view some forums and when it prompts me to log in, it won't accept my log in. I also tried to make a post and it told me that I didn't have enough characters, when I had paragraphs of writing.

omachine

me three...this is only the second time i've managed to get in since friday....and it took close to a minute for this very thread to load for me...

FlowerHair

Reclaiming my time
I wonder if all the moderators are on a holiday together...

It would be nice with some information. I use Chrome at home and it's as slow as IE or Firefox.

I have zero problems with any other sites, so it would be interesting to know what makes this particular site different.

JustDoIt

I'm having similar issues.. sometimes the site even says that this url is an error.. I haven't been able to login today and when I did I got the password error then the pages was all messed up so it made reading very difficult. Hope someone can help.

~~HoneyComb~~

I wonder if all the moderators are on a holiday together...

It would be nice with some information. I use Chrome at home and it's as slow as IE or Firefox.

I have zero problems with any other sites, so it would be interesting to know what makes this particular site different.

I agree with the bolded, it would be nice to get some feedback at this point, and normally we would get something--I don't know if they are still doing maintenance or what the problem is--but I'm not having any other problems with any of sites, my computer is fine, the problem is this forum.

PinkPebbles

I've been having trouble all day. I can't view some forums and when it prompts me to log in, it won't accept my log in. I also tried to make a post and it told me that I didn't have enough characters, when I had paragraphs of writing.

The bolded is happening to me as well.

mrselle

Ditto. I keep getting an error message when I try to log in, it takes forever for the page to come up and I've been having this issue since Sunday. It doesn't make sense to pay $6.50 for something I can't look at.