Cantu products

alireno

I was in Wal-Mart yesterday and noticed that they are carrying some new products in the Black haircare section by a company called Cantu. They have two different creams, one for growth and one for breakage. They also have a shampoo and conditioner. Have any of you tried these products yet? The ingredients in the creams were impressive, I did not notice any petrolatum or mineral oil.

CheerBear

Shea Soft break cure...its nothing special, it does lay it down nicely..you might wanna mist with some distilled water first though. It's a keeper, but nothing to go nuts for,thats just my head though

Divastate

I just ran across Cantu products in my Walmart. I'm a confessed conditioner junkie but the Cantu conditioner has made my hair so soft and moisturized I'm just about ready to let go of every other conditioner I ever used. I consider my hair to be pretty much 4a but have never been successful at wearing my hair coiled/curly- this conditioner has changed that and for the first time in my almost 3 years natural I have shiny, soft coils all over my head all day long. It has incredible slip and instantly detangles my hair.

I'm curious if anyone else has tried the conditioner and what their results were. My hair is doing things I never thought possible. I've also been using it on my son's 3c hair- its elimated his frizzies and given him soft coils from root to end.