Cantu Shea Butter For Natural Hair?

KaramelKutie803

Hey ladies. I was in Walgreens just browsing products because it seems like every time I go in there it's a new line of products for natural hair in there. I was in there today when I ran across a line for natural hair by Cantu called Cantu Shea Butter For Natural Hair. Any of you ladies saw these or tried them already? It was a a coconuct curl cream, coconut milk shine & hold mist, and a creamy hair lotion. Looked interesting and I think I may just pick some up next time I'm in there. Sorry if this is a duplicate post, I tried to search the products but didn't find anything. I attached a picture as well

Attachments

• IMG_0216.jpg
    IMG_0216.jpg
    217.7 KB · Views: 103

lamaria211

i saw them to they smell nice but im trying to get out of the habbit of buying products from the drug store

JaySayCa

I use the butter. I liked it enough to buy the salon size jar. I usually put it on my hair every night before bed. I'm in tI wearing cornrows under my wigs.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

KaramelKutie803

@ Lamaria yeah they do smell really good. And congrats on your baby boy. He's adorable in that pic!!

Hmm I might try that butter. That's the main product I was looking at trying. Thanks for your input Jay.

JaySayCa

KaramelKutie803 said:
@ Lamaria yeah they do smell really good. And congrats on your baby boy. He's adorable in that pic!!

Hmm I might try that butter. That's the main product I was looking at trying. Thanks for your input Jay.

You're welcome! I hope you like it as much as I do if you decide to use it.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF