capilong

HAs anyone ever tried Capilong and gotten results from it. Someone from the board was nice enough to send me the two phases. I hope that it isn't far fetched to hope that this works. <font color="blue"> </font> /images/graemlins/brainy.gif

beana3

as long as you didn't spend any money for it.. like i did /images/graemlins/wallbash.gif i think you wont be as utterly disappointed as i was. I mean i dont now if it really works,i stopped using it after 2 months. I highly doubt it works even if used consistently.its worth a try though!. its one of those purchases i made that i wish i would have used buying ORS hair mayo and some of my other producvts favs.

Ennyaa

Yeah I'm with you. The ingredients in Phase 2 are actually kinda good but I don't think it was adding much to the supplements I'm already taking. But like you I only tried it for 2 months.

LondonDiva

I bought it also and didn't find anything fantastic with it. Waste of money in my opinion, but that's just my opinion, I think there may have been someone that actually benefitted from using that product.

Ennyaa

Yeah luckily it was only $25 bucks for 2 months worth. That way I don't feel too bad about it. *shrug* Worth a try anyways.