CARAMEL TREATMENT ANYONE?

Missjae09

I use a caramel treatment from E'tae and I love it... it's a bit sticky but it does my hair good and I definitely plan to keep using it.

Shadiyah

I am still trying to figure out if this is a good thing for my hair.. I don't like anything that will mess with my ends and the sulfur was one of those things that did my ends in and had my littl set back.. I did a carmel treatment the other night because I still have some left but I have to watch it closely to make sure I don't have a set back.

knt1229

I have used it and I liked it. It's very moisturizing. My recipe includes banana baby food, molasses, honey, wheat germ oil, olive oil, and a splash of acv.

Mrs. Verde

I haven't tried the various recipes, yet. I had to send my steamer off for repairs. When it returns, I will try this out. I have all of the ingredients.

jamaica68

I read about this treatment a year ago, some claimed it loosened their curl pattern and I'm not trying to do that. I watched your video last night, after all those faces you made I knew you didn't like it before reading the review on your blog.:lol:

GoldenRule

I did one a few weeks ago and although my hair felt good, nice and soft and moisturized, it completely removed the curl. I had a halo of fluff afterward. No more for me :nono:

yamilee21

I'm looking for a good treatment. I wouldn't make this at home. Too much work.
I've been making a version of this for years since I heard about it here; it's not a big deal to make at all - just throw everything in the blender. I use avocados past the eating stage since I have banana intolerance.

faithVA

I'm looking for a good treatment. I wouldn't make this at home. Too much work.
Teraveda Organix makes a carmeltini treatment. I have it and i like it. I've made it before but I prefer it ready made. It's less messy and the Terraveda also doesn't irritate my scalp when I leave it in for hours.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I used it on my roots during a relaxer stretch once. It made my hair really soft, but it didn't help straighten my new growth.