CARLIE needs to be FOTM Soon!

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
:eek: A great hair growing inspiration... CARLIE! ;)

Check her album out if you haven't already! I'm totally amazed at how fast her hair grew from February to now...from shoulder-length to bra-strap length! I love the waves in her hair after taking her hair down from a bun!

Well, I'm glad I got the hang of doing braid-outs, but I think I'm going to forgo those for a while and start back bunning my hair up; less time-consuming ...back to the bun challenge I go! :)

WAY TO GO CARLIE! BEAUTIFUL HAIR! :D

Last edited:

Lorraine

I couldn't agree with you more Poohbear. :) I think Carlie gains an inch every two weeks it seems. Very beautiful, thick hair. I hope I see her join the circle of FOTMs. I'd bet we'll see her on the list very soon. ;)

Carlie

:shocked:How sweet! :Blush2: Thanks for the shoutout poohbear! :kiss: BTW, love your font! :lol:

LOL! @ Lorraine! Thanks. I saw in your album that you're at BSL. Congrats!!! I think we grow at almost the same pace. :)

Dreemssold: No, YOU'RE the one with some gorgeous/most healthiest head of hair I've ever seen!!! Thanks!

Thanks SimplyCee! :Rose:

Lorraine

Carlie said:
LOL! @ Lorraine! Thanks. I saw in your album that you're at BSL. Congrats!!! I think we grow at almost the same pace. :)
Awww, thank you. I'm not quite there yet but I'm keeping the faith that I will hit BSL early in '05. But really, I hope the moderators will read :D this because your album really is inspiring. :)

Carlie

Lorraine said:
Awww, thank you. I'm not quite there yet but I'm keeping the faith that I will hit BSL early in '05. But really, I hope the moderators will read :D this because your album really is inspiring. :)
Thanks Lorraine! :kiss: I really appreciate that but I don't think I'm ready for anything like FOTM. :nono:

Lots of luck reaching your BSL goal in 2005! You know I'm rooting for you!!!

SouthernGirl

I TOTALLY agree!!! :up:

Carlie is an inspiration to so many of us with her beautiful hair and great tips, that we'd all like to see her ring us into the New Year!

Congrats in advance Carlie,
SG

Cinnabuns

Co-signing!
My sister (bubblinbrownsuga from the black hair media forum) were just talking about this. Your hair is truly beautiful!

Carlie

Cinnabuns said:
Co-signing!
My sister (bubblinbrownsuga from the black hair media forum) were just talking about this. Your hair is truly beautiful!
Stop playing! She's your sister (I think she said that she was a twin?). :eek: :eek: :eek: ....I was just thinking about how I lost contact w. her since the boards went on lock down. I'm sending you a pm...:)