Carol's Daughter on sale for up to 50% off today!

miss stress

wht do yall like from them? I tried one product, the spray in vanilla leave in, (cant remember the exact name) and I was less than impressed but I hate to pass up a half off sale.. TIA

CurlyActress

I personally do not use them, but I just wanted to put it out there for those who do. Maybe if you do a search?

faithVA

wht do yall like from them? I tried one product, the spray in vanilla leave in, (cant remember the exact name) and I was less than impressed but I hate to pass up a half off sale.. TIA

Thats a hard question. CDs products really vary in effectiveness based on people's hair. The reviews on her products are a toss up. Many of the products just leave your hair greasy.

The few I have seen with positive reviews are Marguerites Magic and the Monoi system.

With 50% off I might try something new, but out of the 8 things I have tried I wouldn't repurchase any of them. So no recommendations from those. And I've tried 8 because my mother was buying product after product before we knew better.

LovelyNaps26

the only thing i like is not on sale. the healthy hair butter is great for twists and i like the smell...earthy/minty.

NuBraveHeart

$9.95 shipping? are you kidding? i'm already a member of this, but i never see enough good deals.

$9.95? I have to get three or four things to make this worth it. but who wants that much carol's daughter product? it also won't ship til Dec 21 or 23...

Evallusion

LiloLombardi
Not getting anything but my favorite product from this line is Lisa's Hair Elixer. The Healthy Hair Butter is runner up.

empressri

The hair milk was THE BOMB for wash and goes underneath ecostyler. I mean the combo was fabulous. But I'm not trying to buy $50 of it right now to justify the shipping.

gennatay

The hair milk was THE BOMB for wash and goes underneath ecostyler. I mean the combo was fabulous. But I'm not trying to buy $50 of it right now to justify the shipping.

I agree about the hair milk. I use it for twists and it keeps my hair soft with jus the right amount if hold. I added this to my cart 3 times and didnt go through with it. Just couldn't get past the shipping.

MizzBrown

Yall liked the Hair Milk?

I cant stand it. The smell. Its too strong. I need to go post it on the product exchange forum cause I aint wasting it.

My favorite product of hers is the Hair Balm. I've purchased a LOT of hair balm over the years. I use it to grease my scalp.