Carol's Daughter or Oyin?

JamericanGurl

Hi my name is Jamericangurl and I'm a product junkie :D

Question?

Have you ever tried Carol's daughter products? If so what and what did you think?

Did you ever try Oyin products, if so ...What did you think?

Have you tried both? Do you prefer one over the other?

Trying to decide. Someone said Greg Juice was good for naturals...But I was also told Hair Milk was good as well....What ta do? What ta Fdo?

WesternEyes

You should try the sample set from Oyin, it contains greg juice. I liked the greg juice, nice mist of moisture with a naturally smell to it. The whipped pudding melts in your hands once you rub it together and makes your hair soft, i used to add a bit of hot 6 oil with it. Overall I liked the products from Oyin.

JamericanGurl

WesternEyes said:
You should try the sample set from Oyin, it contains greg juice. I liked the greg juice, nice mist of moisture with a naturally smell to it. The whipped pudding melts in your hands once you rub it together and makes your hair soft, i used to add a bit of hot 6 oil with it. Overall I liked the products from Oyin.

I keep hearing that about Oyin.

Have you heard this about Carol's Daughter...OT by the way ;)
http://www.blackenterprise.com/exclusivesekopen.asp?id=1149

Thanks for answering!! :)

nchristina

I have tried both and I like Oyin. I didn't like the hair milk b/c of the smell and oilyness. I was at a hair day meeting yesterday and I postively love shine and define's smell.

cocopuff

I like Oyin alot. I have tried thier hair products and like all of them! I also like a couple of Oyin's body products. The Greg Juice is very moisturizing and helps to keep my hair from drying out and the Whipped Pudding is creamy and easy to apply and I also love the smell, this product also softens my hair and makes for good moisturization. I have tried Carol's DAughter products and I prefer the body fragrances and oils over the hair products, which do not work for me at all. I feel that the hair products are too greasy and don't really serve much of a purpose for me. However, some people seem to like Carol's Daughter hair products just fine. My vote, however, is for Oyin.