Carol's Daughter

jellynote

I just got my products in today and I was wondering if any of you ladies have use these products and if you have did you like them and how did it make your hair act and feel? Any feed back would be greatly appericated.

The products are:
Tui Herbal Shampoo, Tui Leave-In Conditioner, Hair Milk, Tui Hair Oil, Kizz Hair Pomade, Healthy Hair Butter, Lisa's Hair Elixier and Some of Marguerite's M:) agic!

I really like the Healthy Hair Butter and Mimosa Hair Honey....I haven't tried any of the other hair products, but they had a facial mask that was da bomb--it was delivered to me in dry ice & had to be kept refrigerated, really rejuvenating to my face!

jellynote said:
I just got my products in today and I was wondering if any of you ladies have use these products and if you have did you like them and how did it make your hair act and feel? Any feed back would be greatly appericated.

The products are:
Tui Herbal Shampoo, Tui Leave-In Conditioner, Hair Milk, Tui Hair Oil, Kizz Hair Pomade, Healthy Hair Butter, Lisa's Hair Elixier and Some of Marguerite's M:) agic!

I love that hair elixir. I mix it into things like any other oil. I think it smells great. It's a little too oily for me to use alone but I occasionally use it VERY sparingly on my scalp.

CD is too oily for my fine hair. I wanted to love the products, but they were too heavy for my hair. :-(.

The trick to hair milk and healthy hair butter is to use it VERY sparingly. ANd I mean VERY. For my neck-length hair I use maybe a quarter-sized amount on my whole head. ANd using one of the oils after to seal is a must for me. (I love tui oil.)

THe hair butter is the same. If I use it on dry hair I use the same amount as the hair milk. But my fav. way to use the butter is to slather it on a lil thick after washing and deep cconditioning. I put a lot on my wet hair an when it air dries I get nice, shiney, soft hair.

Kizzi was a waste, smelled good though. Hair Milk was okay nothing spectacular. I bought a lot of stuff from CD my first time out, trying to support the sista and all but I was completely let down.

The products smell divine to me! I use the hair milk and it's alright to me. Doesn't give me enough moisture, especially if I'm using on dry hair.

The other product I have is the tui hair smoothie. Not my favorite product, but I will continue to try things from this line to see if anything works better for me.

I love the Hair Milk and Hair Butter. I love the mixure of ingredients they have it really creates a healthy head of hair.

I used to use many of her products and got the from her store, but when she went into business with Sephora - something about the products is different to me. Just not the same. I dunno, maybe its just me

The hair butter is definitely heavy but that is what I need for my natural hair. I love the poo because it doesn't dry my hair out. Other than that I've tried the oils which I love and the kizzi pomade was ok.

Absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Hair Milk and getting better acquainted with the Healthy Hair butter.

I like the Tui Leave-In Conditioner and Oil. I would like to eventually try the Tui Shampoo. The two products that I have are the only ones that I would repurchase.

Well ladies I washed my hair and I have to say for now my hair is loving all these products. It worked really good on my hair especially since I'm transitioning!:grin:

It's open now. These are the products I am EYEING, but hesitant b/c I already have a slew of other products that need to be used up before I venture out & try new stuff:

Rosemary Mint Shampoo w/Sea Moss (In Stock)
Khoret Amen Shea Butter Hair Smoothie (In Stock)
Lisa's Hair Elixir (In Stock)
Hair Balm (In Stock)
Healthy Hair Butter (In Stock)--I have already tried this & Love it

TOTAL: 58.00

CynamonKis said:
It's open now. These are the products I am EYEING, but hesitant b/c I already have a slew of other products that need to be used up before I venture out & try new stuff:

Hair Balm (In Stock)

I was eyeing the khoret amen shea butter hair smoothie as well

I've been using Healthy Hair Butter for about 4 years now. I use it like a gel. So when I'm putting my hair into a bun, I put it around my edges. It smooths my hair out.
I also love the Hair Milk and Mimosa Hair Honey.
I did not like Marguerite's Magic - I don't like the smell.

CynamonKis said:

Hair Balm (In Stock)

The Rosemary Mint shampoo is wonderful. I just started using it and I love it.

How do you use the Hair Milk?

hairlove said:
I've been using Healthy Hair Butter for about 4 years now. I use it like a gel. So when I'm putting my hair into a bun, I put it around my edges. It smooths my hair out.
I also love the Hair Milk and Mimosa Hair Honey.
I did not like Marguerite's Magic - I don't like the smell.

I can only say whay I like for my natural hair. I would think the products react a lil diff on relaxed hair. I ADORE HHB and Hair Milk. I used the HHB for sets (braids & Twists) and the Hair milk for loose hair styles (especially my puffs). The tui oil is nice, but it really wasn't necessary (for me) when using the HHB and HM. Enjoy your products (they smell so heavenly when the wind blows thru your hair) and see ya on the nappy side! :)

The rosemary poo is greta becuz it never stripped my hair and made it dry. Luv'd it! The rinses were nice too especially while I was rockin the twa. HTH

Shalilac said:
I can only say whay I like for my natural hair. I would think the products react a lil diff on relaxed hair. I ADORE HHB and Hair Milk. I used the HHB for sets (braids & Twists) and the Hair milk for loose hair styles (especially my puffs). The tui oil is nice, but it really wasn't necessary (for me) when using the HHB and HM. Enjoy your products (they smell so heavenly when the wind blows thru your hair) and see ya on the nappy side! :)

The rosemary poo is greta becuz it never stripped my hair and made it dry. Luv'd it! The rinses were nice too especially while I was rockin the twa. HTH

I know what You mean I love the smell of the products that I have. Thank you and I'll see ya on the nappy side.:)

I have used SoMM. I found it to be extremely heavy. Also I experience a lot of itching and shedding. It was virtually impossible to wash out of my hair, and onced shampooed it left my hair crunchy.

Chayil

chayil0427 said:
I have used SoMM. I found it to be extremely heavy. Also I experience a lot of itching and shedding. It was virtually impossible to wash out of my hair, and onced shampooed it left my hair crunchy.

Chayil

I'm sorry to hear that the SoMM made your hair crunchy. So far it's working really good on my transitioning hair!:D

Back