Carrot Juice?

divinefavor

I've seen some people here say that they drink carrot juice everyday. What are the benefits for drinking this everyday? Have you seen great results after drinking this consistently over a period of time? Do you mix it with anything else? How much are you drinking per day? Where do you buy carrot juice from?

I know a lot of questions. :lol:

Thanks in advance for your help!

I drink carrot juice everyday..Some of the things I saw right away were my nails growing, and my skin looking smoother. I have also seen it making my hair thicker. It's kind of hard to drink, but I chug it down anyway!

Carrot juice goes directly into the bloodstream so you reap the benefits that much faster (growth, stronger and thicker hair) added benefits are healthier nails and clear skin. 2 ounces is sufficient if you can't bear the taste, but most drink more than that.

You can make it yourself using a juicer or just buy it at the grocery store or healt food store. You can add, apple juice or lemonade to settle the taste (more carrot juice) only a little is needed to settle.

also, a V8 Splash is excellent and the best part is the main ingredient is already carrot juice so you can add that to it or do it separate.

I drink an 2 8-ounce glass of V-8 a day and a mix of 2-3 ounce carrot juice with the V-8 also twice a day. You should try it, good luck!

I know that certain Super Wal-marts and some grocery chains like Meijer carry carrot juice by Bolthouse farms. IMO their carrot juice is gross but you can mix it with something to make it go down easier.

I juice 1kg of fresh carrots daily to drink. I can't say for sure if it is due to my daily carrot juice intake alone, I do take a alot of other vitamins too. My hair is growing in thicker and my skin smoother. I was taking tomato juice as well but, :eek: the taste of it sickens me so I stopped. Never again!!!

There is a brand called bolthouse or something of that sort...if u go to publix or even super walmart they sale it...publix usually has it over near the orange juice...they have carrot apple juice which is really good and also 100% carrot juice(i havent tasted tht one) and then for super walmart it is over near the salad and cut up fruits....i also heard that it makes ur hair grow faster and thicker...i was trying it but have since stopped and not got back with drinking it....

Thanks everyone for the tips. I may go to Super Walmart or Publix today and get it.

I do have a juicer though, so it may be cheaper for me to just buy carrots and then juice it myself.

Ar010 said:
couldn't you get the same benefits by just eating carrots too?

i think the juice is absorbed directly into the bloodstream so you reap the benefits faster. i think with eating whole carrots it takes longer...

i drink anywhere between 3-6 oz a day for my overall health and i've noticed that my my eye sight is a lot sharper and colors look more vibrant. my skin tone looks a lot better and my hair seems healthier and my nails grow really fast.

i drink bolthouse and usually either drink it straight or in a smoothie.

Last edited:
WOW I need to start to drink carrots juice, I have really ugly nails and my eyes are often red.
But am so lazy!

hiza....

divinefavor said:
Thanks everyone for the tips. I may go to Super Walmart or Publix today and get it.

I do have a juicer though, so it may be cheaper for me to just buy carrots and then juice it myself.

Good idea. Nothing like fresh juice without the preservatives.

You can juice the carrots with apples, melon, strawberries and kiwi. I did this combination last week and it was lovely (I only used a little kiwi though).

I also like plain carrot juice as I find it is very sweet, but you can juice with other fruits if you don't like the taste. You can get a juicing book as well with recipes.

So far my skin is glowing from drinking the carrot juice. The hair and nails also benefit as has already been mentioned.

I store them in the fridge or I juice all the carrots and then put in a big jug or bottle and store in the fridge until the next day.

PS: I drink a glass a day or every two days.:yep:

I haven't used my juicer since last summer. I got it on ebay, however, I didn't get a recipe book with it.

When you do it yourself, how long does it keep in the fridge?

divinefavor said:
I haven't used my juicer since last summer. I got it on ebay, however, I didn't get a recipe book with it.

When you do it yourself, how long does it keep in the fridge?

I don't have a recipe book either. My juicer was too cheap anyway, so I didn't expect a book.:)

I only keep the juice until the next day (I'm sure it could stay a little longer though). I also store the carrots in the fridge so they don't go off.:)

Back