BEST TASTING CARROT JUICE

scarcity21

to all my ladies who drink carrot juice, which brand is the best tasting in ur opinion?I love carrots but decided to start drinking the juice after some ladies reported some wonderful results...however i bought ODWALLA brand and it didnt taste so good....what brand do u ladies recommend...TIA

Divine Inspiration said:
Naked Juice makes a carrot juice that is better than the Odwalla brand, IMO. Give it a try.

Thanks Divine Inspiration...Can i find this brand @ any grocery store?

You're welcome. Yes, you can usually find it in a refrigerated area near the produce along with pre-cut melon, pomegranate juice, etc.

If not, check a local health food store. Whole Foods Market carries it, and I see it in 7-11s around here all the time.

Divine Inspiration said:
Naked Juice makes a carrot juice that is better than the Odwalla brand, IMO. Give it a try.

Agreed. Naked Juice has a good taste. I used to juice my own carrots but the time and mess wasn't worth it in the long run.

Juice Evolution also makes great juice. I actually prefer this California based brand because at one point they didn't pasteurize any of their juices-thus keeping all of the enzymes intact. Unfortunately they succumbed to FDA pressure and they now flash pasteurize all of their selections except for their orange juice, I believe.

I love many of the Bolt House juices. I just do not like the Carrot. I will try the Naked.

*I too like the Green Goodess Ayeshia.* ;)

Thank you ladies...now I have about 6 brand options to try...my only hope is that the grocery stores around my way carry them:)
thanks again

Bolthouse farms is great! I love the green goodness as well and a serving is supposed to count as several fruit/veggie servings for the day.

I have Odwalla to and to me it taste just like freshly pressed Carrots, to me it taste just like Carrots LOL!! At first I was adding a little orange Juice but then I stopped because I wanted the Full benefits of the Carrot juice,But sisnce I read you only need to drink 2oz. a day, I just gulp it down really fast LOL!!!

Ayeshia said:
Bolthouse farms is great...I also like the Green Goodness Juice as well :)

Oh yeah, I just had some Green Goodness yesterday with a veggie turkey wrap for lunch....DELICIOUS!!!

Bolthouse Farms is really the best with carrot juice also.

Yes, Bolthouse Farms juices are delish.. The Carrot is very good, in addition to their Strawberry Banana and Mocha Cappuccino. Very yummy! :)

Back