Catholics: March 12, 2013 Cardinals Will Start Voting for New Pope

Galadriel

I need to see if I can catch his installation mass on EWTN or online somewhere. :yep:
Did anyone watch?

I did! It's also on YouTube.

The homily was so simple, yet such a powerful message. I was also moved at the beginning when Pope Francis prayed at the tomb of St. Peter with the Eastern Rite Catholic Bishops to symbolize the communion of both the Roman and Eastern churches.

Belle Du Jour

I did! It's also on YouTube.

The homily was so simple, yet such a powerful message. I was also moved at the beginning when Pope Francis prayed at the tomb of St. Peter with the Eastern Rite Catholic Bishops to symbolize the communion of both the Roman and Eastern churches.

I'm watching now! Thank God for my Roku. Love that they used the Missa de Angelis for the responses. I wish they used them more in the regular mass. :ohwell:

*sigh* I really like Francis. I get a good feeling about him. This has been such an amazing witness to the world. 2000+ years and the faithful remain. The church isn't going anyway. :nono:

It will be interesting to see how the East and West move forward from this point. . . :yep:

Rsgal

I need to see if I can catch his installation mass on EWTN or online somewhere. :yep:
Did anyone watch?

I've been on and off on the road since Sunday and missed the Mass. I was hoping to catch a rerun on EWTN last night but missed that too.
Can't wait to watch on youtube.

Galadriel

Pope Benedict XVI has been an amazing pope--one of the most brilliant theologians we've had in modern times hands down. Pope Francis is awesome as well. I thought this video w/ Michael Voris sums up perfectly the unspoken agenda of those who wish to draw such a contrast between the two popes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUoeOnF0OWM