Cécred Beyoncé’s Line

Mapleoats

The video we’ve all been waiting for:

MOTHER. She did not disappoint.

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
I'm today years old finding out that Beyonce has a hair care line. Well, it is on brand that these Creole's put out a product where the name is a play on the word sacred and each step of use is called a ritual. I find that a bit spooky but not as horror movie themed as these prices just to sample tho. I might throw a few Sheckels into the wig crypt after seeing some unsponsored videos reviewing this as their only hair product for a few months.

The Kelly Rowland commercial was interesting as I always assumed that short bob was a wig.

alanaturelle

Here is my official review of the Cecred line: I bought the clarifying shampoo, the hydrating shampoo, the reconstructing treatment mask, the moisturizing deep conditioner, and the moisture-sealing lotion. Two of my kids and I tried them and here are our reviews:

Kid 1 has 3c hair, and lo-po & thick hair, and he hated the entire line; I'm not sure if he used it correctly but he hated it, lol. For reference, he uses the Orange line of Curlsmith.

Kid 2 also has 3c hair but it's high-po with fine strands. On her, we used everything but the reconstructing treatment mask and her hair loved every product. As a reference, we use the purple line of Curlsmith.

I used everything on my hair and hated the deep conditioner; I felt that the conditioner was sitting on my hair, and it wasn't moisturizing at all; for the life of me, my hair couldn't absorb it.

The clarifying shampoo is what I believe to be the best product in the line; I didn't need a second round to clarify my & kid 2's hair. The microbeads melt and add a nice touch to the shampoo. It smells great and leaves the hair squeaky clean. This is the unicorn in the clarifying shampoo world since I couldn't find one that would be a wow factor and this has it. This for us is 12 out of 10 and we will buy it again.

The hydrating shampoo is also great - a little goes a long way; it's hydrating, and leaves your hair clean & still moisturized. Will definitely buy it again, and giving it a 10 out of 10.

I used the reconstructing treatment mask after taking out my mini-twists and here is where i messed up; I used it after using Olaplex 0 & 3 and that left a feeling of protein overload; I will need to try it again without Olaplex to get a true sense, lol. For that, I'm not rating it because I think it would be unfair.

The deep conditioner, like I said up above, did NOT work at all for me; however, it was the bomb on my kid 2's hair; it added so much slip, made it easier to detangle, and her hair was softer after using it. Since it's a similar price point as Curlsmith, I might get it again and use the Curlsmith conditioner as a rinse-out since it can be used as a deep-conditioner, a rinse-out or a leave-in. As for rating, for my hair it was a 0 out of 10 but a 10 out of 10 on my kid 2.

I LOVE the moisture-sealant lotion, it's light, it has a great slip, and I can see myself using it on my twists & cornrows as well as my freshly washed hair. This would be ideal for someone with fine hair, I have a hard time seeing how it could work on a coarser and denser hair. I would give it a 10 out 10 and will buy it again.

The line gets a solid 8 out of 10 for me because clearly the deep conditioner is not for all textures of hair.

Rastafarai

Here is my official review of the Cecred line: I bought the clarifying shampoo, the hydrating shampoo, the reconstructing treatment mask, the moisturizing deep conditioner, and the moisture-sealing lotion. Two of my kids and I tried them and here are our reviews:

Kid 1 has 3c hair, and lo-po & thick hair, and he hated the entire line; I'm not sure if he used it correctly but he hated it, lol. For reference, he uses the Orange line of Curlsmith.

Kid 2 also has 3c hair but it's high-po with fine strands. On her, we used everything but the reconstructing treatment mask and her hair loved every product. As a reference, we use the purple line of Curlsmith.

I used everything on my hair and hated the deep conditioner; I felt that the conditioner was sitting on my hair, and it wasn't moisturizing at all; for the life of me, my hair couldn't absorb it.

The clarifying shampoo is what I believe to be the best product in the line; I didn't need a second round to clarify my & kid 2's hair. The microbeads melt and add a nice touch to the shampoo. It smells great and leaves the hair squeaky clean. This is the unicorn in the clarifying shampoo world since I couldn't find one that would be a wow factor and this has it. This for us is 12 out of 10 and we will buy it again.

The hydrating shampoo is also great - a little goes a long way; it's hydrating, and leaves your hair clean & still moisturized. Will definitely buy it again, and giving it a 10 out of 10.

I used the reconstructing treatment mask after taking out my mini-twists and here is where i messed up; I used it after using Olaplex 0 & 3 and that left a feeling of protein overload; I will need to try it again without Olaplex to get a true sense, lol. For that, I'm not rating it because I think it would be unfair.

The deep conditioner, like I said up above, did NOT work at all for me; however, it was the bomb on my kid 2's hair; it added so much slip, made it easier to detangle, and her hair was softer after using it. Since it's a similar price point as Curlsmith, I might get it again and use the Curlsmith conditioner as a rinse-out since it can be used as a deep-conditioner, a rinse-out or a leave-in. As for rating, for my hair it was a 0 out of 10 but a 10 out of 10 on my kid 2.

I LOVE the moisture-sealant lotion, it's light, it has a great slip, and I can see myself using it on my twists & cornrows as well as my freshly washed hair. This would be ideal for someone with fine hair, I have a hard time seeing how it could work on a coarser and denser hair. I would give it a 10 out 10 and will buy it again.

The line gets a solid 8 out of 10 for me because clearly the deep conditioner is not for all textures of hair.

Thank you so much for your thorough review!!

Curious to know how the products smell, and does it have a lasting effect?