Centrium Vitamins - All the Nutrients I will need?

Ok, so I've been reading about all the different types of vitamins people are taking to improve their hair growth but what about Centrium - A thru Zinc? Does this supplement have all the needed vitamins I'll need to improve my hair growth?

SvelteVelvet

Centrium is my multi, and although it has a little biotin and a little niacin and a little zinc, I still felt like I needed to take targeted supplements when it comes to improving my hair and skin. So I take biotin, b-complex, and NAC<--an amino acid just for that extra boost. I need to up my protein intake as well. I think the Centrium keeps me balanced to help the others work affectively. But that's just me, you may be fine just taking the Centrium if your diet is already well balanced with enough nutrients for your hair. HTH!

Dare~to~Dream

I take Centrum and it's a great vitamin (passed all the tests and everything!). I think if you have a good diet you may not need anything more. However, I take a hair vitamin system that is specifically targeted to growing hair (mostly amino acids). It's really up to the individual...I have hair that grows very slowly so that's why I also supplement with other vitamins to get an extra boost...your body and hair growth may be different and Centrum may just be enough.