The Vits are working

Lee

I wanted to let you ladies now that I've been getting my eye brows done by this lady in my building at work for about 6 months. Last week she went to do my eye brows and said to me, something is different. I asked her what, sounding paranoid. She said your eyebrows are longer. I put a smile on my face and said I'm taking vitimins that could be the difference. It is making a world of difference. My skin is smoother and clear, the hairs on my legs grows much faster and my over all body just feels refreshed. I also see faster results with my hair growth.

Vitimin list:

EPO 1000MG
Centrium (one a day)
Hair Pill (by Nature's Way I think; one a day)
MSM (just started taking this one last week) 1000mg
Biotin (GNC brand 1200 mg)

Crysdon

That's good!!! Even though it's a pain to have hair everywhere else, it's a good sign that the vitamins are working.

BTW - I think your tagline should say 1200 mcg of Biotin

Armyqt

Way to go Lee
. Just more motivation to keep taking these vitamins. But you sure are right. I noticed that my eyebrows are thicker, lashes longer and I have to shave every 2 days now

Cleopatra_Jones

Congrats, Lee!!!!!!
And this is from someone who never had an eyebrow shaping done because i never had enough!!!!! Now i get to tweeze a stray hair here and there and the funny thing is i am actually excited, because that means the hair on my head is growing!!!!!!!!!!

G

Hey congrats Lee! I get encouraged everytime I read success stories like these
It inspires me not to slack off when it comes to my own supplement regimen

ngaa

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
SeaMist said:
Hey congrats Lee! I get encouraged everytime I read success stories like these
It inspires me not to slack off when it comes to my own supplement regimen

[/ QUOTE ]

thats so true

azul11

this is good to hear. i just received my order of pp biotin and i plan to use centrum liquid. would that be good enough to get the b-vitamins? i dont want to have to take a whole bunch of pills. God bless you all.

Peachtree

I'm really happy for u Lee. Can't wait to receive my shipment of PP Biotin so that I can start my vitamin regime...

God Bless,
Peachtree