Charting your hair progress

princessP28

Hey londondiva
can you send me one too? I really need to start keep track of what i use. thank you. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

G

Oow! Oow! Oow!, I want one, I want one, I just got around to this thread, Is it to late, is it patented yet, DO I HAVE SPEND MORE MONEY !!!

Hey I gotta know.. huh, huh, hey!!!

/images/graemlins/trampoline.gif /images/graemlins/bouncy.gif

LondonDiva

I don't want to carry on like I'm sounding miserable, and also I'm aware it's slipped people's minds, but ladies can you please remember to supply me with your e-mail address in the PM /images/graemlins/smile.gif I had many requests this morning but only about 4 of them had supplied me with an e-mail address. It's an Excel attatchment that I'm sending and this can't be sent via the PM function.

EmeraldSky

<font color="purple">LondonDiva, I just got a copy of this. Thank you so much, it's fantastic and very helpful. </font>

Solange

Hi LondonDiva,

I'm new to the board. I saw that you already had a lot of requests. Hope you don't mind sending me a copy of your Excel-sheet too. /images/graemlins/smile.gif I'll send you a PM with my email-address.

LondonDiva

Welcome to the board Solange /images/graemlins/wave.gif

Of course I don't mind sending you a copy of the sheet. Yep /images/graemlins/smile.gif Just PM me with your e-mail addy and I'll send it tomorrow when I'm at work. my comp is acting kinda slow right now to send them out tonight, but you and the others that have PM'd me will get theirs tomorrow. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Enjoy your time on the board.

CynamonKis

Londondiva thank you for taking the time to care about others. This spreadsheet is quite detailed and full of useful information.

LondonDiva

Awww you make me feel like a Mother Teresa dedictaed to hair. I'm gonna bawl

You're so welcome

G

Thanks for shaing your Chart Diva, very complete even down to "Temple and Kitchen" Products.. I see you've left no stone unturned.

I three hole punched and found a nice little folder (ok I borrowed it from work)

It's gonna definitely keep me on track

DwnSouthGirl

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Armyqt said:
HOW INGENIOUS!! &lt;img src="/images/graemlins/smile.gif" alt="" /&gt; Girl, ya know I want a copy of that. This will fit very nicely into my life. Thanks Londondiva. &lt;img src="/images/graemlins/smile.gif" alt="" /&gt; I'm pm'ing you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Amry
Your hair is gorgeous, so long and thick, what is your hair regimine? I see so many hair inspirations on this board!

diamondlady

LD,

I sent a PM on a couple of days ago and I'm waiting on pin &amp; needles for my copy of your chart. I think it's so sweet of you to email it to everyone.

Thanks gurl, You're one in a million

diamondlady

Diva,

Got my chart this morning. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I think it's great. I have already start using it. I had a chart of my own but mine is rather vague when I compare the two. The only thing I'm going to add is a length chart. After each relaxer, I measure 8 different areas (2 in front, 2 on the sides, 2 in the middle and 2 in the back) and make a note of the inches from scalp to hair end. I started my chart last June and basically it just shows when I got braids, when they were removed, when I got a relaxer, the time period in-between, and of course, my measurements.

I can see how your chart will keep a person on their toes as far as sticking to their regime. I'm the type of person that would hate to write down that I missed or skipped something.

Great Job.

DL