ONCE YOU REACH YOUR HAIR GOAL WHAT WILL YOU STOP!

Wolftrap

Once you ladies reach your hair goals or for those that have already reached your goal. What did you discontinue doing if anything for what will you discontinue? For me, I knwo if/when I ever reach my bra strap I will stop taking all these supplements daily. I will stop the Ultranourishair, b-complex and I will also stop surging. I will continue to care for my hair but won't be taking any supplements or doing "Extra" things to promote hair growth.

elite_chiq

I will stop ive completed my goal. There's not much to do but maintain it and keep it healthy. As far as im concerned.

Tai

Once I reach my hair goal, I probably won't stop anything. I would be too concerned that if a part was missing out of the equation, that my hair might stop responding the way I want it to respond. Knowing me, once I reach bra strap, my goal will change to waist length, and then tailbone. I'm rarely satisfied.

ChasingBliss

I will probably wear it out more but I will definitely stick to the constant moisturising. I may stop the biotin10 mgs, but all my other suppliments are also for overall health so I will keep doing them; especially msm because Ive noticed so much more benefits to my body other than my hair.

katie

[ QUOTE ]
babyblue said:
I will probably not obscess over it as much

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too.But I will probably end up obsessing more than before.

Nay

I think once I reach my goal, I will start trimming my hair to keep it at that goal. I don't think I need hair past my waist.

sengschick

The Bun Master
I probably won't be here as much.... I notice that trend. I'll holla at ya here and there, but I'll become one of those lower back legends, like Adrienne, SherryLove and Peachtree, retire to the shadows, then throw on the cape when y'all need me .

pink_flower

[ QUOTE ]
sengschick said:
I probably won't be here as much.... I notice that trend. I'll holla at ya here and there, but I'll become once of those lower back legends, like Adrienne, SherryLove and Peachtree, retire to the shadows, then throw on the cape
when y'all need me .

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel ya!

Lindy

[ QUOTE ]
sengschick said:
I probably won't be here as much.... I notice that trend. I'll holla at ya here and there, but I'll become once of those lower back legends, like Adrienne, SherryLove and Peachtree, retire to the shadows, then throw on the cape when y'all need me .

[/ QUOTE ]

Cleo

[ QUOTE ]
sengschick said:
I probably won't be here as much.... I notice that trend. I'll holla at ya here and there, but I'll become one of those lower back legends, like Adrienne, SherryLove and Peachtree, retire to the shadows, then throw on the cape when y'all need me .

[/ QUOTE ]

Very true! I notice the closer I get to my goal, the less I'm on the site. It is a trend ...your less obssessed about it.

Armyqt

[ QUOTE ]
sengschick said:

[/ QUOTE ]

You are too funny

Wolftrap

oh man I was thinking the same thing.I wanted to try highlights once I reach my goal but I think I never will I'm too chicken. And once I reach my goal I am also going to cut my hair in a fierce long layered style.

simplycee

Sweetest Taboo
My goal is bra strap all around (front, sides and back) Once I get there I will cut out the biotin and eating so many eggs every day. The other supplements I take for overall health so I will continue those.

Kalani

[ QUOTE ]
Tai said:
Once I reach my hair goal, I probably won't stop anything. I would be too concerned that if a part was missing out of the equation, that my hair might stop responding the way I want it to respond. Knowing me, once I reach bra strap, my goal will change to waist length, and then tailbone. I'm rarely satisfied.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL! You sound like me. Once a challenge is met, the bar is raised and its on to a new one or an "upgrade". That's why when putting my goal, I was going to put bra strap but knew myself too well and was like "heck with it! Waist length"

skegeesmb

I will get regular trims. I will also grow out my relaxer. As for fading out of the shadows, not me, I love the off-topic boards too much. I might not post here too often, but I will lurk.

LEOLADYSW

I will probably keep on doing what I am doing. It isn't that much work, and I will want to keep the length I achieve healthy.

Devi

I think that I'll dye my hair black. I should reach my goal reletively soon too... only about 5 or 6 more inches!

MizAvalon

I will stop being so paranoid and obsessing over it as much, hopefully. Also, I'll probably wear it long and flowing more and get it trimmed a little more often, if that's necessary.

Truth

I'll stop.. anything pass bra strap would prolly drive me nutz..i will continue though with the constant nourishment of my hair tho....:)

Edie

I will keep doing what I am doing, but I will keep it at waistlength. One half inch to go. And yes I will keep coming to the forum. So many products and more to come in the future