CHEAPER VIVISCAL Distribution - I'm still trying !!!!!!!!!!

$45 average price for Viviscal online how much would you be willing to pay TOPS!

• $30-$33

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • $34-$35

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • $36-$38

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • $39-$45

Votes: 7 20.6%

• Total voters

LondonDiva

Hey there ladies

I mentioned on some other threads about getting Viviscal and selling to you ladies for cheaper than what we are already getting it at.

I have found a source, but still buying at wholesale for the qty still ain't cheap considering I'm not working at the moment.

However I just wanted to see how worthwhile this maybe, because honestly if 5 ladies want 1 box a month for 6 months it's just not worth it. Take into consideration I'd have to buy at least 80 boxes before I get any sales.

So in my Market research :lol: I'm trying to get a feel for how many would be interested and on what 'monthly' basis. Once I get the '1st batch' of orders it would be pretty smooth sailing (I've worked out) to carry on from there. I just need to know if the demand is there and what people would be willing to pay. And please be honest!! I don't want people to tell me they'd snap up 12 boxes when they could only afford 2.

For 1 month of Viviscal
RRP is $78
Online around $45

OK nothing is official but here is ROUGHLY how I'd work it

Payment PAYPAL only
From UK buyers if they don't have Paypal, Personal Cheque or Bank Transfer.

All ideas are welcome, then I can get down to working out the figures.

On top of the poll question, please don't just vote n' run in order to figure out the figures I need as much of your co-operation as possible to help you guys get it cheaper.
  • How long would you 'try' Viviscal for?
  • Would you buy 1 box at a time or more than 1 at a time?
  • If it worked for you would you continue taking the product for more than the recommended 6 months?
  • If you achieved your growth within the 6 month period would you still continue to buy it for 'maintaining' purposes at 1 pill (instead of 2) per day?

ETA

Also I was thinking if I did do this, then I'd also go the ebay route, but of course you ladies would get it cheaper....but I was thinking if someone did a B&A back shot of their growth and let me use it with a testimonial (no name/face included) and I'd give them 6 months supply for free. That's if it's worth my while financially doing this as a whole:look:

Last edited:

chenai

I live in london and just bought my first box on ebay for £29 inc postage. I would be willing to pay up this same amount including postage. I want to take 2 pills/day for at least 6 months.

angie10

chenai said:
I live in london and just bought my first box on ebay for £29 inc postage. I would be willing to pay up this same amount including postage. I want to take 2 pills/day for at least 6 months.

I didn't know you can get them cheaper than $35, that's pretty good.

keluric

You'd have to buy 80 boxes, London? Hmm. My mother is a distributor.. she's just left me hanging and hasn't placed an order :-(. Well anyway, I might be interested. If I start taking it again, I don't plan to stop. I know they recommend you take two tablets for six-eight months then one tablet for maintenance after that or even one tablet every other day. Viviscal builds up in your system.

angie10

Thanks ladies for the info, I think I will just stick to nioxin for now. My DH thinks I'm losing my mind with all this vitamins:ohwell: Maybe in the future I will try them.

MommaMayhann

• How long would you 'try' Viviscal for? I would try it for minumum of 3 months. I would have to be doing absolutely NOTHING for me to stop.
  • Would you buy 1 box at a time or more than 1 at a time? I would probably buy 3 boxes at a time.
  • If it worked for you would you continue taking the product for more than the recommended 6 months? Yes
  • If you achieved your growth within the 6 month period would you still continue to buy it for 'maintaining' purposes at 1 pill (instead of 2) per day? Yes.
I was floored when I saw how much this was going for when I learned about this vitamin. Things haven't gotten that bad for me to shell out $75 bucks a month for something that doesn't make my boobs bigger also. :D

BlueEra

On top of the poll question, please don't just vote n' run in order to figure out the figures I need as much of your co-operation as possible to help you guys get it cheaper.
  • How long would you 'try' Viviscal for? I have been using it for 2 months now and plan to continue using it because I have seen very good growth with it.
  • Would you buy 1 box at a time or more than 1 at a time? I buy one box at a time now but would be willing to buy more than one box if the prices were cheaper.
  • If it worked for you would you continue taking the product for more than the recommended 6 months? Yes. I plan to continue taking the product for maintenance.
  • If you achieved your growth within the 6 month period would you still continue to buy it for 'maintaining' purposes at 1 pill (instead of 2) per day? Yes.

growingbrown

• How long would you 'try' Viviscal for?
I have been taking it for about 1 year and would probably take it for another 6 months if I had the extra cash. I have one month supply left, then I quit. (I now take one once a day)
  • Would you buy 1 box at a time or more than 1 at a time?
I would probably but 2 or 3 at a time.
  • If it worked for you would you continue taking the product for more than the recommended 6 months?
Already do!
  • If you achieved your growth within the 6 month period would you still continue to buy it for 'maintaining' purposes at 1 pill (instead of 2) per day?
Already do!

sowhut

• How long would you 'try' Viviscal for? 6 months, I've used it for 4 months in the past and it worked well.
  • Would you buy 1 box at a time or more than 1 at a time? Probably no more than 2 boxes at at time.
  • If it worked for you would you continue taking the product for more than the recommended 6 months? Depending on whether or not I've reached my goal if i did, then i wouldnt buy more.
  • If you achieved your growth within the 6 month period would you still continue to buy it for 'maintaining' purposes at 1 pill (instead of 2) per day? IDK, 50/50 chance.