Cheapie Conditioners (Yay/Nay) Reprise. [Inspired by BeautifulWideEyes]

Cheapie Conditioners: Pass 'em here or Pass 'em down?

• I am relaxed and Cheapie conditioners work great!

Votes: 76 39.8%
  • I am natural and Cheapie conditioners work great!

Votes: 63 33.0%
  • I am relaxed and I can't use Cheapie conditioners!

Votes: 27 14.1%
  • I am natural and I can't use Cheapie conditioners!

Votes: 16 8.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 4.7%

• Total voters

hrtbndr21

Suave Tropical Coconut you're FIRED from my cheapie conditioner line up. V05 Strawberry Moisture Milk just took it's place. :D I bought some last week and did a co-wash last night nice slip and it made my hair very soft.

Now I have to figure out what to do with that family sized bottle of Suave Tropical Coconut I bought from Walmart.

MzOptimistic

I use cheapie conditioners for co washes only;) My favorite is Suave Professional Humecto. I love this. I also use VO5 Strawberries and Cream (somtimes):)

CoCoEspresso

For me, V05 Strawberries and Cream is a godsend. I did take a trip to Dollar Tree over the weekend and I made out like a bandit. I decided to try Suave. I bought the Juicy Green Apple and Tropical Coconut. I also bought V05 Chamomile Tea Tree Therapy and Rasberry (something??). I cowashed with the Tropical Coconut today and I am still on the fence. The consistency is okay and I love the smell, but I am not totally convinced yet. I'll update. So far so good though. I find that when used in conjunction with the rest of my products, cheapie conditioners are really useful. They are great for detangling and replenishing moisture in a snap.

Tee

hrtbndr21 said:
Suave Tropical Coconut you're FIRED from my cheapie conditioner line up. V05 Strawberry Moisture Milk just took it's place. :D I bought some last week and did a co-wash last night nice slip and it made my hair very soft.

Now I have to figure out what to do with that family sized bottle of Suave Tropical Coconut I bought from Walmart.

Conditioner make great shaving cream.;)