Check out Carlie's hair

Lita

Re: Check out Carlie\'s hair

I must agree your hair looks GREAT
! Happy Hair Growing
!

Leslie_C

I know, I want to know how u get that shine too! The only product that stands out to me is the alma oil, what is the benefit of that stuff?

Carlie

[ QUOTE ]
BabyCurls said:
<font color="purple">Your hair looks lovely! It's so healthy and shiny! What did you put in your hair to make it look like that for the camera? You are an inspiration to us all. Maybe you should be the next Feature Of The Month. God Bless. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

awww...you are too sweet!

..but FOTM? ...girl, I can't even pronounce those words!

To answer your question: in the last pics I took (the touchup pics) I applied Fantasia IC Hair Polisher to my hair. I l
ve this stuff! My stylist wrapped my hair after she set it and I just put on a nice scarf and left the salon. What I did was this: After removing the large bobby pins, I squeezed out a nice amount of the polisher, rubbed it together in my hands and then smoothed directly around the wrap. Then I gently took the wrap down and rubbed the remaining amount still on my hands throughout my hair. Last but not least, I applied a little extra on my ends to protect them and keep them from drying out from the air.

Thank you so much BabyCurls for your kind remarks, and God bless you too!

Carlie

Thank you greAtness333!!!
Your hair is
Keep up the good work!

Thank you Lita.
Happy Hair Growing to you too!!!

Thanks Sascha!
Wow, you have such thick, beautiful hair!

Thanks Isis!
I l
ve your hair! It reminds me of one of my sister's.

to all of you!!!

Carlie

[ QUOTE ]
Leslie_C said:
I know, I want to know how u get that shine too! The only product that stands out to me is the alma oil, what is the benefit of that stuff?

[/ QUOTE ]

As I mentioned in my reply to BabyCurls, I used the Fantasia IC Hair Polisher in those last touchup pics. Now the Amla oil contributes to the shine in that the next day after I wash it out my hair gives off such a healthy sheen without applying any additional products. You can read about the benefits of Amla by going to the company website: Dabur Amla Hair Oil

I'm gonna also put the link in my journal in case someone comes across it and doesn't know what it is.

Thanks again Leslie!

Leslie_C

yeah u know I know your album and journal front to back....I can probably tell u if anything is misspelled too....LOL

Carlie

[ QUOTE ]
Leslie_C said:
yeah u know I know your album and journal front to back....I can probably tell u if anything is misspelled too....LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

Girl, are you stalking me?
You are too funny!

Leslie_C

Basically, YES.....LOL.

I really look at it all the time because Im amazed at how your hair has grown since February....Im kickin A$$ and taking names! hahahahaha

Carlie

[ QUOTE ]
Honeyhips said:
Wow. your hair has grown so fasts. Congrats.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks sweetie.