Check your clearance shelves @ Walgreeens...

JenJen2721

About 2 weeks ago, while looking at the NTM line at Walgreens, I noticed there was no serum on the shelf. When I asked the clerk, she told me they were discontinuing the serum (Walgreens) and to check the clearance shelf. Well I did and there were about three left. They were priced at $3.25. Of course I picked up one.

Today, I was at a different Walgreens and found the NTM hot oil treatment on Clearance also for $3.25. It happened to be the last one.

So I just wanted to let you guys know.

BTW, there was a shampoo called Nu Hair Volumizing Shampoo on clearance for $1.50. It had some decent ingredients and no SLS, so I bought it. Has anyone tried this?

LABETT

I see you found some great deals I always check clearance shelf I found great deals last month on Tigi Bed Hed products,Loreal and Avalon.

WesternEyes

whah. i work there and haven't seen any ntm go on clearance yet. but i did notice the serum and oil treatment aren't in the plano. So maybe soon! I hope so. I haven't tried that Nu hair shampoo but tried the thinning hair serum. that worked.

Dolce_Dawn

[ QUOTE ]
WesternEyes said:
whah. i work there and haven't seen any ntm go on clearance yet. but i did notice the serum and oil treatment aren't in the plano. So maybe soon! I hope so. I haven't tried that Nu hair shampoo but tried the thinning hair serum. that worked.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, neighbor
! Could you give me and your other ATLiens a heads up when/if NTM serum does go on sale? Hook a sistah up!