Christian Men, Dating, & Initiating - Whats the Deal??

aribell

formerly nicola.kirwan
Girl I feel some kinda way about you uppin this thread :lachen: But seriously I have a lot to say about this so I'll be back later..

Sorry! You know, afterward I was like, "hmm...maybe I shouldn't have." But it was an open thread. I'll send a pm next time! ;)

douglala

I really NEEDED this....THANK YOU..

Ladies, we may disagree on topics and issues, and that's just plain life. I don't always like the same dress and cutie sandals that I was in love with and had to buy 3 weeks ago.

Yet, with all of my heart, I will always be in agreement with your love and happiness with the man that God has called to be your husbands. I don't ever want anyone in here to hurt ever again. due to 'stalled' or unrequited love relationships.

In the name of Jesus, I proclaim the Peace and Love of the Lord Jesus Christ to have and to take full reign over the hearts and lives over everyone here, reading this prayer. I praise God that for all of the love you've given, that each of you will receive it multiplied times one thousand and beyond, by a man who loves you far above and beyond any other woman, past, present or future. No other woman can move you from out of his heart, his life, neither stop you from being his wife.

I pray and rejoice with each of you, that all that is needed for you to be happily married, and to be debt free, a fear free, and I'm gonna say it... 'disease free', that you will indeed be endued with it. The true healing of life is upon and dwells within each and every one of you.

Let the past be what it is, the past. Let the love of God be what it is, His love which heals all that has ever been broken in your lives and in the lives of your husbands.

I believe for and with each and everyone of you, that love abounds in your lives and that you will always be your husbands, sweet baby. That you sit far above and high above the rest.

I thank God there there will be NO counterfeits, no regrets, no embellishments of love and life's purity. No coverups, just the natural beauty of what life and love is and will always be.

God is pulling the feet of your husbands, from out of the mud, and they will drag their feet no more, but move in haste, and no longer time will they waste, in giving their love and making it made known unto you.

Lord, forgive and overlook my typos, for it's the heart of this prayer that rings true, and the heart of this prayer and the fruit thereof bears no expiration. For Marriages present, Marriages future, this prayer is sealed with promise. In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen. :love3: