Christians ... Please take this to prayer. It's just that serious.

Rainbow Dash

Thanks for sharing. I will continue to stand in prayer and yes, it is that serious.

Zechariah 12:2-3,8-9

2Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.

3And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

8In that day shall the LORD defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the LORD before them.

9And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

BeautifulFlower

This is very serious. I would not want to be on the bad end of a nation under God's judgment. I will be in prayer that God's will be done for Jerusalem and the US.

Honi

There is no board.
Very!!! :yep: This is satan at work because he knows the promise. The promise that Jesus will come back and that is back to Jerusalem. The Jews must be in the land.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
This is why true men of God need to be leading this country.

They will know better.