CHRISTMAS CONTEST! Prizes from Brendita's Body Works!

varaneka

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4t4FTiLXC8

I'm doing a contest!

THE SPONSOR===>>>>

http://www.BrenditasBodyWorks.com
http://www.Twitter.com/BrenditaWorks
http://www.Youtube.com/BrenditasBodyWorks

First prize:
*Phat Head Super Moisturizing Shampoo
*Phat Head Super Moisturizing Conditioner
*Face off Gentle Cleansing Gel
*My BFF Vinegar & Tea Tree Toner
*Pore Me The Dead Sea
*Powder Tools Organic Cotton Pads

Second Prize:
*Pore Me Pumpkin AHA Masque
*Phat Head Cleansing Milk in Green Tea
*Phat Head High On Coconut Deep Conditioner

Third Prize:
*Face Off AHA Cleansing Cream
*Moonshine Firming Eye Cream
*My BFF Pretty In Pink Grapefruit Toner
*Powder Tools Organic Cotton Pads
*Phat Head No Knots Moisturizing Mist

Fourth Prize:
*Silk Sheets Body Butter in Lavender
*Bath Time Do Not Disturb Cleopatra's Milk Bath
*Silk Sheets Styling Lotion in Lemongrass and Sage

RULES:

Create a tutorial for a RETRO hairstyle or makeup look and post as a RESPONSE VIDEO to this video. You must be a subscriber to enter. DEADLINE IS DECEMBER 15, 2009! Thanks and good luck!

P.S. Using natural products is a plus but not required.

robot.

And you don't have pics? :lol: But you look cute.

Anyway, good luck on your contest. Hope you get a lot of entries. You really like this woman's stuff!

varaneka

yeah everything I've tried is sooo moisturizing

and she adds AMAZING SCENTS to each package so when you open them up you smell them immediately! so thoughtful

THANK YOU FOR THE WELL WISHES

btw, I didn't take pics of the purple mohawk because it happened as I was getting ready for work. Having to cut it off took time away from other things I had to do so I was rushing big time to get out the door

I have pics of my buzz cut though lol

robot.

btw, I didn't take pics of the purple mohawk because it happened as I was getting ready for work. Having to cut it off took time away from other things I had to do so I was rushing big time to get out the door

I have pics of my buzz cut though lol

The imagery is making me :lachen: .

I can just imagine you, like, "Well. Might as well just shave it off. *kanyeshrug*"

varaneka

The imagery is making me :lachen: .

I can just imagine you, like, "Well. Might as well just shave it off. *kanyeshrug*"

LOL!!! I didn't shave it completely at first. I just had time to snip the mohawk part down to the rest of my hair's length

I only recently cut it all off. :grin:

varaneka

here's an example, Mya's hair and makeup from her 70s Samba performance on Dancing with the Stars

pick any decade that you want.

KiniKakes

Kewl - i love contests! Cant access YouTube from work but will check it out from home! If I forget to (which I probabyl will, lol), could you send me a Tweet about it! :D

ETA: Makeup look retro as well, or just the hair style?

varaneka

either makeup look that's retro or a hairdo that's retro

thanks and good luck!

btw what is your twitter?

KiniKakes

either makeup look that's retro or a hairdo that's retro

thanks and good luck!

btw what is your twitter?

@ThePrissyMommy (formerly @SweetWifey)

I think Im gonna do a tutorial of how to create this pretty look that I learned at a Barbie Meets MAC soiree a couple years back - a kind of "living doll" look, using bright eyeshadow colors like pink, green, and purple, with pink lipstick, of course (very Barbie-esque) which lends to a 1980's look, but very cute. If DH will agree to record me on his camcorder (cuz the lighting is way better than with my webcam) then I'll do it, hopefully this wknd.

varaneka

@ThePrissyMommy (formerly @SweetWifey)

I think Im gonna do a tutorial of how to create this pretty look that I learned at a Barbie Meets MAC soiree a couple years back - a kind of "living doll" look, using bright eyeshadow colors like pink, green, and purple, with pink lipstick, of course (very Barbie-esque) which lends to a 1980's look, but very cute. If DH will agree to record me on his camcorder (cuz the lighting is way better than with my webcam) then I'll do it, hopefully this wknd.

I LOVE THAT LOOK! I posted two versions in the Makeup Inspiration Thread.

yay I'm excited

varaneka

there are 13 days left to enter. 4 winners will be chosen

just got my 1st entry yesterday. don't let these prizes pass you up! :)