Brendita's Body Works (natural & organic beauty)

varaneka

So far, I've loved everything that I've tried by Brendita!

http://brenditasbodyworks.com

Moonshine Super Hydrating Crème

I don't even have to reapply it after days worth of washing and rewashing my hands. It's not filled with water, and it incorporates aloe. It's very moisturizing and long-lasting.

Casensual Milk & Organic Rose Bath

Silk Sheets Body Balm

I use this for my knees and elbows as it suggests.

The Good Foot AHA Rejuvenating Balm

My Best Face Forward: Pineapple and Papaya Enzyme Toner

this BFF helps to lighten the scars

Phat Scents Fragrance Mist

I have the White Tea & Ginger one, and it smells sooooo fresh! Because it's an oil, it's even better because you don't have to spray much.

Phat Head Hair Therapy Cordless Conditioning Heat Caps

This has got to be one of my favorite products. It just makes DCing so much easier. I have a hard-bonnet dryer from Sally, but now I don't have to be stationary while doing my hair.

Phat Head High on Coconut Deep Conditioner

I saved the best for last. I LOVE LOVE LOVE coconut everything, and this DC makes my hair feel like virgin hair. It's so soft when I use this treatment! My hair is hard to treat bc it's been overprocessed for several years. I dye my hair like crazy bc I get bored, and I used to relax my whole head of hair instead of just new growth. smh

msa

That heat cap looks interesting. I've never dc'd with heat but I might just order that cap.

tkj25

ooooooh, thanks for posting!!! i'm always looking to try new products:grin: & the ingredients look pretty good.

La Colocha

I remember she had a thread in the vendor forum and she had tons of stuff on her site. Looked pretty good but i have enough things right now.

varaneka

another thing that Brendita's getting ready to start selling that I LOVE is her Green Tea Non-Foaming Shampoo. It's a cream, and it reminds me of a rinse. It is so moisturizing that I can detangle my hair with it! That was a first. I've never before been able to detangle my hair with shampoo. She has all kinds of poo's, though. I think one of 'em has sulfates for those who want to clarify really well every now and then. But I only recommend that one if you're using a lot of water insoluble ingredients in your styling products.

varaneka

New Non Foaming Cleansing Milk and Creamy Coconut Hot Oil Treatment

I just wanted to make sure you knew about two new products that Brendita has added to her "Phat Head" collection: Phat Head Cleansing Milk and Phat Head Creamy Coconut Hot Oil Treatment. The details are on each product page.

Try her Phat Scents Reed Diffuser Oil along with a few mini rattan reeds. I discovered that the diffuser oil works well as a car freshener, too. Who knew? I put a small amount on one of my Powder Tool Cotton Pads and placed it under the car seat. The car smells GREAT and the scent has been going strong for over a month now. REALLY!

I hope you all have a truly blessed and lovely day!

All Natural, Organic, Chemical Free Skin & Hair Care
http://www.brenditasbodyworks.com/index.html

varaneka

Phat Head Cleansing Milk is a gentle & effective way to cleanse and care for all hair types. This unique formula gently cleans & protects the hair without suds or foam.​
82% Organic Contant - Made with a blend of organic oils and nourishing vitamins that gently cleanse the hair by surrounding debris so it can be easily rinsed away. The result is refreshingly clean, nourished hair.

Available in Two Formulations:

• Green Tea for Fine or Thin Hair.
  • Jojoba for Thick, Course or Chemically Treated, Dry Hair.
The Green Tea formulation is recommended for hair that is fine or thin. The active ingredients include antioxidant rich organic green tea extract, moisturizing milk protein, organic honey and organic grapeseed oil.
The Jojoba formulation is recommended for hair that is thick, course or chemically treated. The active ingredients include protein rich jojoba, organic coconut oil and organic avocado oil, to help protect, moisturize and strengthen the hair.
Both formulations are made with a non foaming conditioning surfactant (derived from castor oil) and a mixture of organic lavender, rose and chamomile hydrosols, so they have a crisp, clean naturally occurring scent. Phat Head Cleansing Cream will be a most welcome addition to your natural hair care regime.

varaneka

Phat Head Creamy Coconut Hot Oil Treatment

Fans of hot oil treatments are going to love Phat Head Creamy Coconut Hot Oil! If you’ve never done a hot oil treatment, you’re in for a truly wonderful experience that will soon become a welcome part of your healthy hair care regimen!​
For All Hair Types. 91% Organic Content.

Phat Head Creamy Coconut Hot Oil Treatment is not your ordinary “hot oil”! This organic, nourishing, deep conditioner goes on easily and rinses completely, leaving your hair protected, revived and GORGEOUS!
It’s made with:

• a rich creamy blend of 100% organic virgin coconut oil,
  • organic palm kernel oil,
  • wheat protein and
  • Pro Vitamin B with a touch of organic lime & lemon verbane essential oils for a delightfully crisp scent.
Phat Head Creamy Coconut Hot Oil works wonderfully on ALL hair types.
It will help protect your hair from heat styling and blow drying. It restores moisture and replenishes the hair with essential nutrients.

Brendita

Hi Ladies! Thank you, Creole, for your wonderfully thorough reviews and recommendations! The clarifying shampoo you're thinking of is Phat Head Sulphate Free Clarifying Shampoo. It doesn't have sulphates (I don't think ANY ONE'S hair needs sulphates, but that's just my opinion). I use activated charcoal and other botanicals for their clarifying properties.

My heat cap IS the same Hair Therapy Wrap! I'm listed on their website as one of the vendors: http://www.hairtherapywrap.com/pages/retailer.php#AllHairTypes

I don't get to visit the few forums I belong nearly as much as I'd like to. However, please feel free to ask me any questions you may have on my Face Book Page: You can just do a search for brenditasbodyworks. My email contact are on my website. I check both Face Book and email several times a day.

I hope you all have a truly wonderful, fabulous weekend!

Jas123

The Star of a Story
her prices seem comparable to all the other sellers/vendors but the quantity seems so much more, making it a much better buy!!!! off to purchase

varaneka

updated list!

Casensual Rose Bath

very fun to use and there were tons of buds. it smelled really nice of course

Pineapple and Papaya Enzyme Toner

this was a nice and mild toner. good for scars

AHA Rejuvenating Balm

it makes my feet really soft! smells fresh too. nice whipped texture

Moonshine Super Hydrating Cream

this lotion lasts for days without having to reapply even though I constantly wash my hands

Green Tea Cleansing Milk

it's a very moisturizing shampoo. I can even detangle my hair before conditioning

Jojoba Cleansing Milk

until I used this, even my natural hair was not feeling very soft without any added products. maybe it's just because it's now extremely cold on the east coast. this maintains moisture very well! plus jojoba is great for the scalp

Sulphate Free Shampoo
&
Super Moisturizing Conditioner
I haven't tried these but my family likes it and so does the hairstylist!

High On Coconut Deep Conditioner
I LOVEEEEE THIS because of how soft it makes my hair feel

Daily Botanical Boost Oil Free Mist

Again, my hair just feels so soft! love itttt

Hair Therapy Cordless Heat Cap

this makes me soooo happy because I hate sitting under my hard-bonnet dryer at home. It's so easy to use: just microwave it for 30 seconds to 1 minute (depends on your power settings), place a plastic shower cap over your hair with the DC product saturated, and do whatever--lounge, chores, etc

Phat Scents Fragrant Mist

I love using this mainly on top of deodorant because it lasts allllll dayyyy

The Bee's Knees Protective Balm
great for knees and elbows that need softening

Black Ambrosia

Brendita is having a sale. Everything is now 15% off.

I'm mad at myself because I placed an order the day before getting her email. Her prices are good though so I can't complain.

Greetings and salutations everyone!

I just wanted to send a quick email to let EVERYONE know that my
phenomenal, brilliant, awesome Cas finished the complete redesign of our
online store!!! Please visit our new website:

http://www.brenditasbodyworks.com

If you see the "old" version, simply refresh your screen. As our way of
saying thank you for your kind support, please use discount code Member
and receive 15% Off your entire order!

I truly appreciate each and every one of you! I will send a "proper"
newsletter tomorrow or Sunday.

Kind regards,
Brendita