Ciara Hair How To.

Rumbii

Hi all, can you please help me with this? Do you have an idea on how Ciara's hairstylist achieved this style? I have checked her hairstylist 'Cesar 4 Styles''s Instagram account but got confused cause he tags Mizani.
My hair is short and I really want to duplicate the style but I'm not sure how to do it. Am I correct in thinking that this is a weave with a closure piece? How many inches long would the weave be?
THANK YOU!!!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    185.5 KB · Views: 80
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    184.4 KB · Views: 74

alex114

Hi @Rumbii , I think you're right that it's a weave with a closure.
Ciara is tall, so her hair is probably about 24 inches at the longest layer and 16-18 inches at the shortest. But if you're short (5'4" and below), even 16 inches would look pretty long, even bra strap length on you.
The actual wave pattern looks like relaxed beach waves. And the front piece looks like a silk base or really nice lace closure.

Rumbii

Hi @Rumbii , I think you're right that it's a weave with a closure.
Ciara is tall, so her hair is probably about 24 inches at the longest layer and 16-18 inches at the shortest. But if you're short (5'4" and below), even 16 inches would look pretty long, even bra strap length on you.
The actual wave pattern looks like relaxed beach waves. And the front piece looks like a silk base or really nice lace closure.

Thank you Alex. I'm 5.4 so 16 will do on me. I'll look for a good weave and closure.

L.Brown1114

Thank you Alex. I'm 5.4 so 16 will do on me. I'll look for a good weave and closure.

I'm 5'5. 22-24 inches is what gets me hair down my back. 16 will be too short. That looks like a full lace wig to me. Would be easier for color too because if you want to reuse the hair and layer it, it would be hard knowing in which order the hair was sewn in unless you get it sewn on to a u-part wig first

Rumbii

I'm 5'5. 22-24 inches is what gets me hair down my back. 16 will be too short. That looks like a full lace wig to me. Would be easier for color too because if you want to reuse the hair and layer it, it would be hard knowing in which order the hair was sewn in unless you get it sewn on to a u-part wig first

Oh ok, thanks L.Brown114. I definitely want to reuse it so I will look into getting a lace wig.

A huge thanks to both of you. I will let you know how this search ends.