Clarifying / Deep conditioning with protein

mahogany_horizons

I am here to sing the praises of clarifying!! I clarified with VO5 kiwi and lemon grass shampoo yesterday. It made my hair feel so clean and clear. Afterwards, I followed it up with a silk elements deep conditioner with egg protein for damaged and color treated hair. It gave my hair a feeling of such LIFFFFFFFFFFEEEEEE, elasticity, body. I loved the way it felt afterwards. OF COURSE I followed it up by a moisturising conditioner, then a rollersat. After I took out the rollers my hair was so soft springy and full of life. It's how hair is supposed to feel. I think I'm good with protiene for a while, I don't want to over do it because my hair has "sprang to life", and I will probably just stick to moisturising for the next few weeks, but I am so happy I gave it a chance. I was always nervous about using treatments for "damaged hair" because my hair has never been "damaged" aside from a few split ends here and there....but I loved my first experiements with clarifying and adding protien.

That's great! I just clarified today too! I used Joico chelating shampoo and everything I put on my hair after that worked like a dream. I feel you on this one!

Joicio chelating shampoo huh? And that is supposed to clear away build up/deposits within the strand huh? I may have to check that one out! Thanks for posting :)

Back