Clear Glaze without stiffness?

TwoSnapsUp

Hello everyone!

I cowash almost daily and at least one a week I use John Freida's clear glaze. While I love how my highlights pop, I hate how stiff and dry my hair feels after that cowash. Anyone know of a clear glaze that won't take away the soft feeling after I cowash.

curlicarib

Lovin'' All of Me
I've used JF Cear Glaze for years and never experienced stiffness. In fact, just the opposite. My hair always comes out soft and shiny.. Try Diamond Shine Rinse Out Glaze. It's my backup for when I'm out of JF. You can get it at Sally's - blue skinny bottle.

EbonyCPrincess

Hello everyone!

I cowash almost daily and at least one a week I use John Freida's clear glaze. While I love how my highlights pop, I hate how stiff and dry my hair feels after that cowash. Anyone know of a clear glaze that won't take away the soft feeling after I cowash.

nynewyork I love clear rinses, my preferred brand is a cheapie called Adore. I have a full review on four different brands I've tried:
Difference between Clear Rinse vs Clear Glaze and Review of 4 Brands

I know EbonyCPrincess is a fan of clear rinses, she'll be able to help you out.
NaiyaAi - thanks for mentioning me so I could give my two cents! I haven't logged in for a few weeks, hence the delay!

Marand13

I use Adore and Via clear rinses. I love them and have never experienced any stiffness with either. I actually prefer Via but have not found it in a while, so I am using Adore once a month.
i have been using clear rinses for years! :yep:

greenandchic

I think I will get a glaze today from Sally's. Just trying to figure out if I should use it before or after DCing. Directions never mention conditioning at all after shampooing.