Clippers

CAPlush

My DH needs a new set of clippers. He uses them to shave, and groom his mustache and beard area if he has a goatee. Does anyone know what is the best brand to get? He told me to get the cheapest thing but he wouldn't be sending me to get the cheapest thing, he would go himself. He is sending me because he doesn't want to know how much it costs! :lol: He has an interview tomorrow, please help if you are familiar with men's clippers!

Seeking8Rights

CAPlush said:
My DH needs a new set of clippers. He uses them to shave, and groom his mustache and beard area if he has a goatee. Does anyone know what is the best brand to get? He told me to get the cheapest thing but he wouldn't be sending me to get the cheapest thing, he would go himself. He is sending me because he doesn't want to know how much it costs! :lol: He has an interview tomorrow, please help if you are familiar with men's clippers!

My hubbie uses Andis BTS. He loooovesss this thing because it's small enough to get around the mouth and under the nose. They also have a plug in one too. I think he got it at walmart.