Clove spray for hair growth?

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
Garnier like the facial moisturizer?

I don’t think I’ve ever seen cloves in the grocery store. Is this a specialty item? Maybe I’ve seen them in the spice aisle but I’m pretty sure those aren’t whole. Where are you all finding these?
Garnier Sleek and Shine leave in conditioner. I bought my organic cloves from Amazon. I’ve never seen them in the store either

AtlantaJJ

Okay ya'll !! I was doing my pre-poo last night and I can see I'm gaining / retaining length already! I cut about 4 inches from my crown very early spring because I had a bad shed at the end of 2020 due to emotional trauma. Instead of doing a big chop I cut some of thinned inches and will trim the sides and back until it all catches up. So I'm really concentrating on my crown / top of head areas and it's getting thick at the roots and I can see length retention!! I am very pleased and hopeful !! my bangs are down to the tip of my nose now, they were up around my bridge last time I checked.

snoop

Garnier like the facial moisturizer?

I don’t think I’ve ever seen cloves in the grocery store. Is this a specialty item? Maybe I’ve seen them in the spice aisle but I’m pretty sure those aren’t whole. Where are you all finding these?

I got whole cloves from the bulk section of my grocery store. I realized yesterday when I was baking that I have ground cloves here at home so I must have found them in the spice section. They shouldn't be hard to find.

AtlantaJJ

I've backed off the cloves for a little while because I need to do a few protein treatments. So far so good. I have been putting it on my scalp as a prepoo in the meantime but I want to go back to using it more often. I did not find that it made my hair dry at all but I haven't used it enough to determine what it will do over an extended period of time. I am keeping it simple and playing it safe. I'm not boiling my cloves, I'm either steeping them in hot water either whole for 24 hours or I grind them and steep for 2 - 4 hours. I try not to make it too strong. Like a strong tea, not too concentrated.

snoop

I haven't used my stylist in a little while. The last batch that I made, I froze the extra into ice cubes. Ideally, I don't want to keep it refrigerated more than the days, but that's only because I'm not sure if a week is ok.

Is a week ok?

I thawed a cubev last night and sprayed my scalp and hair. I think 1 cubein my tray = 2oz.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I haven't used my stylist in a little while. The last batch that I made, I froze the extra into ice cubes. Ideally, I don't want to keep it refrigerated more than the days, but that's only because I'm not sure if a week is ok.

Is a week ok?

I thawed a cubev last night and sprayed my scalp and hair. I think 1 cubein my tray = 2oz.
Smart!

HairietteTheSpy

Let's grow some hair

I stumbled across this video today and I’m tempted to buy some cloves now. She boils 1 cup or water then mixed the cloves into the boiled water and lets it sit 24 hours. Then the mix is transferred to a spray bottle.

Have you ladies tried this for hair growth? It sounds like it may smell better than a lot of other growth aids…
I am definitely going to try this. I prefer using water based topical solutions to oils because I don't like leaving my hair all greasy. I just want spray and go.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I started inverting today. I massaged with clove spray. I’m looking forward to my next blowout (Next Friday) I’m ready to see my growth

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
My stylist is on vacation until 6/21. My bday party is next Saturday. I have no idea what to do with my hair. I might practice some knotless braids on myself