Coloring Grays While Pregnant

LegsLegsLegs

I will be 31 weeks on Sat.
I'm trying to figure out how to safely color these two gray hairs in front of my head. Two grays may seem like nothing but it is to me since it is dead center in the front. I have heard that permanent dye isn't safe but maybe Demi or semi permanent would be ok? I've looked into henna but aren't there like 1,000 steps to get it completed with henna? I don't have the energy or patience if that's the case :(
Thanks in advance for your help :)

PJaye

I get good coverage with the Silk Elements Mega Silk Semi-Permanent in Midnight Black. I cleanse with a non-stripping sulfate shampoo, wrap a tee shirt around my head to soak up the water, put a light coating of vaseline along my hair line in order avoid looking like count chocula when I'm done, put on some gloves, apply the color, carefully smooth it into my strands, slap on a plastic cap and let it sit for a couple of hours. When it's time to rinse, I drench the hair with water before applying the best detangling and softening conditioner in my stash, which is SSI Sugar Peach. I do this for two reasons: (1) since the Silk Elements contains SAA and gives me a little protein kick, it helps to soften things back up; and (2) it quickly removes the excess color and I can avoid standing in the shower for 87 minutes rinsing my life away. Next, I DC and continue with the rest of my routine. After trying different methods, this is the one that gives me the best color uptake and it lasts at least six weeks with weekly washing (my grays are primarily in the front, too, so I can easily see when the color fades). FWIW, whenever you're not in the mood, you can also do a quickie color by just applying it to the front, letting it sit (this is the most important step), skipping the conditioner rinse and moving on to the DC; or do a conditioner rinse, skip the DC and move on to the LI and sealant.

And, congratulations on the upcoming new addition to your family! Only nine more weeks to go.