Colourshines: I'm still scratching color off.

AnnDriena_

Colourshines: I\'m still scratching color off.

Hey everybody I did a colourshines treatment last night in Black Orchid. I scratched my head this morning and it is leaving dark blue under my nails. That water never did run clear. I'll rinse again today. Any tips. Thanks.

Tracy

Re: Colourshines: I\'m still scratching color off.

that'll happen. it should be gone the next wash.

AnnDriena_

Thanks. And it looks like it has a green sheen not the slight blue sheen. Is that normal? I don't think it is

Lindy

Yeah, me too!!
When I part my hair, I can see splotches of color (light brownish) on my scalp!!

The bad part is that I can't even wash my hair again until at least Sunday, cuz I'm trying to get my set to last through Saturday (BF's family reunion)

I can't wait to give my hair a good washing. Next time I do the Colourshines, I'll do a more thorough shampoo afterwards!!

webby

Think Slim

The amount of "staining" depends on the amount of the colourshines was actually applied to the scalp.

Despite my recent thread about my lying dominican stylist, that's the one thing I noticed about her. Whenever she applies my color, it looks more natural and I am not afraid that my scalp will be red, because she doesn't apply it directly to the scalp.

There is something by clairol that is used to remove the staining, but a good shampooing should do the trick.

Lindy

That's the benefit of getting color done at a salon...

I started out trying to part my hair out and put the color just on my hair, but it's so hard to do that when your hair is wet!! I gave up real quick and just slapped the stuff on all over my hair and rubbed it in.

Lindy

[ QUOTE ]
aregee said:
is this a semi permanent color?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, it's a "cellophanes" rinse.

MrsQueeny

Hey does it actually change your hair color and how long does it last? I am looking for a real good semi-permanent color for my hair. TIA Q

Last edited:

Lindy

[ QUOTE ]
queeny20 said:
Hey does it actually change your hair color and how long does it last? I am looking for a real good semi-permanent color for my hair. TIA Queneesha

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope. It won't lighten your hair color... if your hair is dark and you use a shade like, say, Red-ality, you'll end up with dark hair with a reddish tone that you will mostly be able to detect only outside/in the sun.

debyjay

It changed mine. I used cinnamon and it totally changed the color. I like it although I wish it weren't as red. I can't wait to try a different color at my next touch-up.

debyjay

A very dark brown almsot black, maybe my hair holds color really well.