Combed out fro pics

Eritreladiee

Hey ladies,

I just wanted to share some big hair pics with you guys. I decided to dye my hair black, so to prep I combed out my hair, (which is something I rarely ever do when its dry, hahaha....) Anyways, these are the "before" pics I took to capture the highlights I got rid of.

This one's dedicated to all the ladies who love big hair! I mean just look at the height of my fro in the first pic.

Last edited:
Hey ladies,

I just wanted to share some big hair pics with you guys. I decided to dye my hair black, so to prep I combed out my hair, (which is something I rarely ever do when its dry, hahaha....) Anyways, these are the "before" pics I took to capture the highlights I got rid of.

This one's dedicated to all the ladies who love big hair! I mean just look at the height of my fro in the first pic.

U can't post this and not give us ur reggie. What did u do b4 u combed it out?:grin:

Purty! :yep: Are you from Eritrea? If so, it's ironic. I was JUST watching some vids on YouTube about Eritrean women.

U can't post this and not give us ur reggie. What did u do b4 u combed it out?:grin:

My hair is actually quite dirty in those pictures. It probably hasn't touched water in about 4 days or so

Anyways, basically I washed my hair, parted my hair in sections and applied coconut oil to my damp hair. Put it in a lose pony tail and threw on a head band then went my business. At night i would take out the pony tail, add more coconut oil to my ends and either put it in a bun or a high pony tail and wrap it. I basically did the same thing for few days in a row- which basically stretched out my hair. Until eventually I decided to comb it out and I added even more coconut oil to make it easier to comb.

Back