Comments in profile

janee

I received an email saying someone left a comment in my profile. But when I go to my profile there is nothing there. Am I doing something wrong? Why can't I see comments? Is there a such thing as comments?

Allandra

I received an email saying someone left a comment in my profile. But when I go to my profile there is nothing there. Am I doing something wrong? Why can't I see comments? Is there a such thing as comments?
You should be able to see it. Just click on your profile and scroll all the way down. It's on the right side.

BonBon

This has happened to me too:ohwell: Is their anway to view your profile without searching for one of your posts coz thats the way I do it?

janee

I figured out what it was. It was the layout style.

I had it set to CA Serenity DarkBlue. I changed it to LHCF 007 now I can see comments. There are also a few other things there that I could not see before.

AsTheCurlzTurns

This has happened to me too:ohwell: Is their anway to view your profile without searching for one of your posts coz thats the way I do it?

If you're referring to your own profile, then you can just click on the arrow next to Quick Links at the top of this page. (between Journals and Log Out) and scroll down and click on My Profile. HTH! :)