Conditioner over shampoo

janaq2003

How many of you only co-wash and use no shampoo to "shampoo" your hair weekly? My hair has bveen so dry with this weather I tried doing this. After cowashng I still did a moisturizing treatment and leave in and my hair is so soft and seems to have liked the change.

I mix it up. The problem w cowashing for me is buildup over time. Now I apply conditioner to dry hair and use an applicator bottle to apply shampoo DIRECTLY to my scalp. Massage poo on scalp with fingetips. Rinse all out. Results are soft hair.

I (technically) dont use a 'shampoo' anymore. I use Dr. Bronner's Shikakai Soap.
SD0504.jpg

This is what it says on the bottle:

NGREDIENTS:
Organic Shikakai Extract (Organic Sucrose*, Organic White Grape Juice, Organic Shikakai Powder), Saponified Organic Coconut* and Olive Oils*, Organic Hemp Oil, Citric Acid, Vitamin E (* Certified Fair Trade by IMO)

This is what the website says (I think they changed the formula):
INGREDIENTS:
Organic Acacia Concinna (Shikakai) Extract, Organic Sucrose*, Organic Grape (Vitis Vinifera) Juice, Saponified Organic Coconut Oil*, Saponified Organic Olive Oil*, Organic Glycerin, Organic Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Organic Zea Mays (Corn), Starch, Citric Acid, Tocopherol (Vit. E), (* Certified Fair Trade by IMO)

It feels just like using the shampoo bar.

I (technically) dont use a 'shampoo' anymore. I use Dr. Bronner's Shikakai Soap.
SD0504.jpg

NGREDIENTS:
Organic Shikakai Extract (Organic Sucrose*, Organic White Grape Juice, Organic Shikakai Powder), Saponified Organic Coconut* and Olive Oils*, Organic Hemp Oil, Citric Acid, Vitamin E (* Certified Fair Trade by IMO)

INGREDIENTS:
Organic Acacia Concinna (Shikakai) Extract, Organic Sucrose*, Organic Grape (Vitis Vinifera) Juice, Saponified Organic Coconut Oil*, Saponified Organic Olive Oil*, Organic Glycerin, Organic Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Organic Zea Mays (Corn), Starch, Citric Acid, Tocopherol (Vit. E), (* Certified Fair Trade by IMO)

interesting.....was it made for hair?...or for the body?...

SD0504.jpg

NGREDIENTS:

INGREDIENTS:

You know you need to stop! I've been trying to avoid buying this since December. I need to make it through one more paycheck :lachen:

SD0504.jpg

NGREDIENTS:

INGREDIENTS:

Where can you buy this? I have never heard of it - sounds pretty cool...how does you hair feel after washing?

I am a WEN user...so I only use conditioner to wash. My scalp and hair is the cleanest its ever been

Back