What is a really good moisturizing shampoo??

pink219

What is the name of a really good moisturizing shampoo? Especially for natural 4a/4b hair (that is blowdried/flat ironed once a week). I wash my hair once a week.

Every shampoo I use makes my hair feel dry:-(

Or better yet, should i just co-wash, even though I blowdry and flat iron my hair weekly...? I feel like I need shampoo though :nono:

Help!

newflowers

I am relaxed and think phytojoba is the best shampoo in the world - however, have you tried ION misturizing shampoo. My daughters (both natural ages 16 and 24) say when they use this shampoo it feels almost as if they are rinsing conditioner - it's available at Sallys.

locabouthair

limit shampoos with sulfates.
I like con shampoo the moisturizing formula. It might be discontinued but there might still be some left in the store. It detangles really well and leaves your hair so soft.

LushLox

I really like Aveda Dry Remedy. I used it this morning for the first time in ages, I forgot how moisturizing it is. It has no SLS so no stripping of the hair whatsoever.

Liege4421

I like creme of nature. I find it is very moisturizing, and it is not expensive. I've heard good things about Elucence, too.

BotanyGrl

Elasta QP Creme Conditioning Shampoo is the best and it's inexpensive. The only shampoo I have ever used that did not strip and dry my hair at all. No sulfates and very moisturizing.

Anew

Elasta QP Creme Conditioning Shampoo is the best and it's inexpensive. The only shampoo I have ever used that did not strip and dry my hair at all. No sulfates and very moisturizing.
Oh yeah, this was a staple for me. I forgot all about it...

growth2come

I have given up trying to find this "moisturising shampoo" instead on my shampoo days I use pantene's 2 in 1 Smooth & Sleek Conditioner for dry and damaged hair. I find that is cleans my scalp and hair and also leaves it mositurised.

wish4length

asking this question was like asking what cereal was the best.....too many to name!
I would suggest finding one that is specified for dry hair and playing around from there. what works for one woman may not work for you

krikit96

I agree, you are gonna get a lot of different answers...you shoulda made this a poll.

BUT I agree with the Elasta QP and I also use the ORS ALOE shampoo. That stuff feels just like aloe, so silky... I am the same hair type as you...

pri

There are a lot to choose from which I ended up in the beginning trying most that was mentioned...but it was worth it b/c w/ trying I found what works for me....KeraCare detangling,CON (green),Elucence MBS but now I really found something special in Aveda Damage Remedy and I just may put the rest to the side. So, I hope you find what works for you.