Conditioners that leave yr hair strong&moisturized

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
I ask this because I recently had an experience with a moisturizing conditioner that seemed to leave my hair alittle less resilient.

Then there are protein treatments which give us strength--then we have to follow with a moisturizing conditioner.

What are some that give you the benefits of both? Here are mine:

* Biolage Hydro Active Masque+Conditioning Balm
* Kenra Moisturizing
* Elucence EMR
* (hate to admit) Mizani Moisturefuse

NAY007

st. ives strength and shine

and the motions oil one (i always forget the name, cause it's so long:)

HairFanatic01

HA you guys, where can I get Aubrey Organics?? Do I have to order it off of the internet>>?? Or can I just buy it in a local beauty store???

inthepink

Supergirl,

Just thought you should know that Trade Secret it having a 2 for 25 special on Kenra stuff! I accidentally bought the volumizing conditioner instead of the moisturizing conditioner last week and had to take it back this week. I lucked out and was able to trade my one wrong bottle for 2 bottles of the moisturizing kind!

ThursdayGirl

Re: Conditioners that leave yr hair strong&moistur

I like 5 n 1 and Moisturefuse...but my hair feels more moisturized after 5 n 1 by Affirm.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk

Thanks Hairlove,

You know I got my 2 for $25 a couple of weeks ago and am well-stocked

Supergirl

With Love & Silk

By the way Hairlove,

Do you use your Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner with heat? I would like to try it with heat so if you do use it w/ heat, please tell me about how long. Thanks dear!

inthepink

Supergirl,

I actually tried the Kenra with heat today for the first time. I left it on for a total of 45 minutes but under the dryer for about 15 minutes. It was the first time it was the last thing I put on my hair. I usually deep condition with Lustrasilk. Anyhow, I liked it. I don't think I need a separate deep conditioner to sit under the dryer. I think the Kenra gives more slip that gets lost once I use a separate conditioner. Hope that helps! Oh...and on my relaxed ends, it's VERY slippery. My new growth seems to get very defined waves/curls.

Good Luck!

Redken allsoft

Has anyone tried the allsoft collection from Redken. I really want to try it, but i don't want to spend a lot of money on it and then hate it. Any reviews?

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Re: Redken allsoft

Thanks Hairlove! I can't wait to try it

Virgomoongoddess,

Many of us have tried the All Soft Heavy Cream and didn't care much for it. But some of the ladies reported that they liked the regular All Soft conditioner (whichever one is not the Heavy Cream)

caress

Re: Redken allsoft

I like the All Soft Heavy Cream. There is a recent thread about the Redken products that you may want to look at. Try doing a search.

Cleo

Supergirl or others,

Is Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner comparable to KeraCare Humecto?

Supergirl

With Love & Silk

Cleo,

IMO, the Kenra Moisturizing is much better than Humecto

NYCITY

Supergirl,
How is the Kenra Moist. compared to Nexus Humectress

Supergirl

With Love & Silk

Good question NYC!

Okay, performance wise, the Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner is the trooper of the two. Ingredient wise, Humectress wins!

But strange enough, these two conditioners remind me ALOT of one another. In fact, when I first tried the Kenra, I looked at it and smelled it and said "I know you!" (yes, I talk to my hair products sometimes)

Cleo

Thanks Supergirl, I'm going to try it because I love Humecto. I'll let you know how it goes. It's on sell at Trade Secrets for 2 for 22 so that makes it even better.