CONFUSED on creamy!!! (Help PLEASE!!)

Dee-Licious

Ya'll I'm confused... What does the word CREAMY moisturizer mean?

i did a search and by the different recommendations given when people are looking for creamy moisturizers... it makes no sense to my Saturday brain?

What is the consistency of a creamy leave-in. If it's creamy it must be scooped (like Cantu leave in) and can't pour out of a bottle (NTM leave-in)? Is my thinking correct?

Someone please explain.. I can't be the only one confused... can I?? :look:

Last edited:
I'm not familiar with Cantu, but NTM I would consider creamy. If it is not a liquid, it is creamy.

HTH

amwcah said:
I'm not familiar with Cantu, but NTM I would consider creamy. If it is not a liquid, it is creamy.

HTH

ITA. I think of it as the opposite of a spray moisturizer.

OK, thanks ladies.

I'm sitting here with conditioner in my hair waiting to wash out because I want to use a creamy leave-in tonight :lachen:

Maybe its just me but i consider mango butter and Qhemet sidr tree butter or heavy cream as creamy and the rest are liquid

i see creamy as a measure of its consistency rather than its viscocity (how watery something is)

AWww shoot... now Ya'LL getting confusing :lachen:

I used my Cantu Shea Butter leave-in... it's thick, and fluffy looking (so I'm guessing it's creamy)

I thought things had to be too thick to pour or squeeze to be considered creamy... but maybe it's one of those things that's different for each person. I dunno

Back