Could it be?

NAPPYCHICK86

Could the ends of my hair be overprocessed natural hair? Let me explain. I transitioned for 8 or 9 months but before I decided to transition i didnt take care of my hair..I wont even lie. I self relaxed from root to tip EVERY SIX WEEKS:nono: then when i finally found lhcf and decided to transition I still used heat now im paying the price :sad: The last 2 inches of my hair is brittle/dry/frizzy it wont curl at all but below that 2 inches are curls and coils. What is wrong with my hair?? Could it be overprocessed hair? Im so fed up bc ive made such good progress and I dont want to chop again. Ive tried protein treatments deep conditioners nothing works. Any advice ladies? Im so frustrated

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 45
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 47
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

Whimsy

^yeah give a pic.

Maybe DC like crazy, moisturize and oil them. I don't think protein is the answer right now.

Are they splits?

Nubenap22

I agree with Chaos I hear some peoples "scab" hair is straight jacked up and horrid and some dont even notice it!!

ms.blue

IA with everyone that could be scab hair. I think it depends on howa person relaxes their hair that somehow the relaxer still affects the new growth.

BlackMasterPiece

Heeyyy got your msg, I'm here:yep:

I think it could be scab hair or it could be heat damage.

See what changes can come about with DC's both moisture and protien, if it doesnt improve no matter what you do then you may want to consider a trim.